wireless router

angrycat are you recommending homeplugs to the other poster or looking for info on homeplugs, please be a little more informative in your posts.

Sorry ok i use netgear router and instead of buying loads of ethernet cable you can buy 2 home plugs thease just plug and play simple
for more info google faculty x.net you will need 2 of them m8

Last edited by a moderator:
can any one recommend a good wireless router as my starview seven box is twenty meters away from my pc

Any wireless router should do it but it depends on what budget you have. Belkin are a good make. The home plugs have been suggested already rather than you have long ethernet cables running around the house BUT they to are expensive i believe so again depends on what sort of budget you have, but from what ive heard you need the ethernet cable plugged directly into the router to work.
May i suggest you check out google or a shopping site and wireless routers that are within your budget,

belkin router should be fine mate, mine is like the same length as yours, works fine apart from the freezing which is down to the servers.

Back