Woke up this morning and all the channels say 'scramble'

kingston

hi guy, i was wondering has anyone eles sv7 boxes stopped working or is it just mine, alll mine says is 'scramble' on all the channels except the freeview ones? btw the my interent is connected.

can anyone help??

mine down in derby,i fink someone has told virgin about our little secret

Added after 3 minutes:

hi guys ive just looked on starviews website and they have just launched there new box today,so maybe there messing about with the server to make way for the new box,however i still cant watch me swingers channel ;-(

Last edited:
My SV HD down in Leeds. only had it two days,I hope this isn't the shape of things to come......Please come back on!

Down in Manchester as well, but when it's on I struggle to watch it, with all the glitches and freezing. Suggestions anyone BTW SV Comco + lan

Ste

try now guys i just spoke to vm and they have put 50p in the meter - lol its all back up in cardiff - server issues and keys havent rolled which means we are in the hands of the server!!

Last edited:
i got most of my channels back like s** sp**ts 1,2 and 3 but 4 isnt working, now at least i can watch the aussies beat england

Mine is saying connected, but nothing is displaying.

I'll let you know when it's back up and running in lancashire (North-West)

I think people need to understand that every now and again the servers will go down and you will lose the channels for a bit. There are a number of things that can cause that but nothing we at home can do about it.

Re-booting and re-scanning the boxes will not fix it so dont waste your time. Just sit tight and wait for it come back online.

As Phil-1979 has said, these boxes have been bought with no guarantee whatsoever, you can try the traditional scan and all will work providing the servers are functioning properly. Its all a game of luck, you might get a couple hours of disruption each day, or if worse comes to worst, a few days without television, who knows?

Back