Woke up this morning and all the channels say 'scramble'

Looks like the server is down, just a case of waiting for it to come back online.

spoke to a friend and was asking how long i have had box seems to think you only get a 12 month subscription so depends on how long you have had the box

yes you do only get 12 months on the box, but its been said that the 12 months was started again when the showmustgoon firmware came out and people updated there boxes because of all the problems people had when the server went down.

if you go to another thread on techkings you will find more info on why its gone off

its not clear as in theres no explanation to why its down and nobody has asked why were all being asked to supply out mac address to some member called kiddy......

Just a quick question. I updated showmustgoon 2.12 about a month ago mines working at the moment. Do i still need to update with the new showmustgoon 2.21?
Kiddys message is for everyone or people whos boxes are not working at present. CHEERS!!

Added after 4 minutes:

*** Admin***

Can you please delete my post above it's in the wrong thread. I don't know how to delete myself Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm totally confused with this.
Do I upgrade the firmware or do I send my mac address to an email addy that I cannot even see???????????????????

Total mess.

U just need to upgrade the firmware and follow instructions on the "NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX" thread

Box was working fine in Glasgow area until 4am when not connected appeared.Loaded kiddies smgo 2.21 but its still showing not connected .has anyone whos box was working loaded the new software and its working?

Back