WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to removable plug ins, is it there? as it looks like it hasnt downloaded, did you reboot the box when you first downloaded it. I would try removing it and then downloading it again, try a re boot afterwards aswell.

I
  1. Plugins>download>system plug ins

Then

Menu > system > gui > service app.

Change player from default to service app and select ext3player.

Restart gui.

Remember to turn service app back to default before downloading epg as its not compatible
    -------

Also if using xtream editor upgrade to 2.10 and set streams to iptv from dvb

If using suls script set streams to import as iptv

this is because you haven't flashed openatv 6.2 before you try the webif shenanigans

I had open atv and wooshbuild allready on the zgemma box, reflashed and updated. then was following the instructions but when it says select the Terminal selection on open webif, so you can enter the comand, it isnt there.

I had open atv and wooshbuild allready on the zgemma box, reflashed and updated. then was following the instructions but when it says select the Terminal selection on open webif, so you can enter the comand, it isnt there.
Some old images don't have open webwif on if you follow the guide for infinity you will get open atv 6.2 and infinity on your box

Hi Wooshman, thanks for reply but I've already done that.
My question actually relates to the Wooshbuild Infinity installation thread within the "Installation Step 1" spoiler which contains these spoilers:
View attachment 36168
When you click on the Airdigital spoiler then towards the end of the Zgemma models there are two lines for H7.
So my question is does it matter which one I click to open webif for the H7S.
Apologies for not being specific at the start :(
Ive just tried both links they both bring up webif so I dont suppose it really matters.

Hi,
I have just got a new H9S box

I have flashed the latest Open ATV 6.2, installed wooshbuild Infinity with SkyWB as I have done with loads of H2H's however this time I had an issue during installation.
It froze at epgimport and I had to turn off box and re do the installation, which seemed to have part installed SkyWB, but still asked me to do the setup again. Which I did.
I have changed to Sky Q skin just incase it was that.

At first the H9 seemed slower than the H2h, until I remove the Pen drive, it was super fast then. I attached it again and re initialise it but still it is pretty slow when I change channel etc.

When I record it stops recording after a channel change, even though I have multi room, when I watch back the recording, pause/play works fine, however when I fast forward it does forward, but then you press play it goes back to the start, v annoying

Anyone come across issues with a USB drive (same drive I used on my H2h no problem) with 6.2, wooshbuild and a H9

Cheers

Last edited:
As the H9S supports PIP, my guess is it leaves a port open for PIP, therefore it does not have 3 lines it stops the recording?
Possible?

Ive just tried both links they both bring up webif so I dont suppose it really matters.
Hi Makido, thanks for that. I suspected as much but you never know whether WB has something specific per model. Will try it tomorrow - too late in the day to start tearing hair out.

Hi folks. I’ve had a lot of trouble with the iptv plug in on my Zgemma h2s since I updated to infinity. I’ve tried to sort it out myself but now it’s telling me that there isn’t enough space on my usb drive to download the movie I’m trying to get. I’ve a 1TB external hard drive attached and there’s plenty of room on it. I had to change the destination for downloads in the settings as it was trying to download to HDD (I assumed that was the boxes own hard drive?). I’m now absolutely lost and if anyone can help I’d appreciate it. Even tell me how to reinstall the iptv player? It wasn’t there when I installed infinity for some reason. All help appreciated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back