WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autobouquets was missing so I downloaded and run the plugin - all now working. Also deleted unwanted bouquets using Echanneliser - sorted. Now just have one problem but I'll put that in a new thread

Where is Echanneliser?

Tried to hide unwanted bouquets, but not working

You hide bouquets using the built in function in AutoBouquetsMaker.

The post you quoted says AutoBouquets was missing. Nothing is missing, just not what that user expected to see.

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Hide - from here you can hide bouquets and they will remain hidden.

Echanneliser is a third party program to run on your computer and then connect to the box to do this, that and the other. It isn't something I have ever needed to use.

You hide bouquets using the built in function in AutoBouquetsMaker.

The post you quoted says AutoBouquets was missing. Nothing is missing, just not what that user expected to see.

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Hide - from here you can hide bouquets and they will remain hidden.

Echanneliser is a third party program to run on your computer and then connect to the box to do this, that and the other. It isn't something I have ever needed to use.

I was doing that, then saving, but they bouquets were still there, only just realised a new scan was required.
D'oh! :xd: :dying: :dead:

Thanks again Wooshman!
On another note I've been trying to change the font size on the EPG programme description on the top LHS, as for the majority of programmes its too large for the box, but the only font sizes that appear to changed are the actual epg channel, then the programme, can't seem to find the exact selection for the description font.

I successfully changed my font size on the epg description by manually editing the XML file of the skin.
In my skin (V-skin) the text was too small so I ftp into the box, downloaded the XML, made a copy of it for backup, opened it with notepad on my laptop, increased the font size and sent it back to the box, worked perfect
It can only be the same process but obviously where the font is size 20, which mine was and I changed it to 30, you would change it to 15 or 10 and try it.
You can always upload the backed up unedited XML file back if it doesn't work

EPG importer now only finds 731 events as with v7 77000 events I have no epg on my iptv now. What can i do?
This thread isn't for IPTV and really you need to speak to your IPTV provider. It sounds to me though like you added IPTV which removed the ticks from the EPG sources.

Green button -> EPG Importer -> Blue button -> Find and tick all 6 boxes for Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV.

Press the green button to save and then press the yellow button to run a manual scan.

This issue has been caused by your IPTV insta;;. Infinity is pre-configured with the 6 ticks already done for you.

Thanks woosh for reply. As you are not supporting V7 I decided to switch to Infinity. Yes as you say the correct 6 boxes are ticked and were on V7 same.But alas on v7 I had all working but on Infinity none are coming in. Just a heads up.

Hi Wooshman, I downloaded form the link at the top of the thread and it took me to the openATV nightly builds were I downloaded for a Vu Zero.
It was just a simple flash without the wooshbuild, am I doing something wrong here, I'd appreciate your direction towards the correct build.

Regards
Suttsy

This bouquet has appeared along with a couple of others saying FTA etc, but they are not appearing in the AutoBouqets maker to allow me to hide them.

Anybody any idea on how to remove them?

full

Hi Wooshman, I downloaded form the link at the top of the thread and it took me to the openATV nightly builds were I downloaded for a Vu Zero.
It was just a simple flash without the wooshbuild, am I doing something wrong here, I'd appreciate your direction towards the correct build.

Regards
Suttsy
You need to go back to the instructions and click on the spoiler step 1 hopefully then it will make more sense

Capture.png

@Lovejoy76 You can get rid of the fta bouquets by going back into autobouquetmaker then providers
Set generate HD bouquet to No - set generate FTA bouquet to No - set generate FTA HD bouquet to No - then green to save - then scan

The last scanned bouquet you would have to go into configure and set Keep all non ABM bouquets to No - green to save
You will notice then a "keep bouquets" section" You may have to tick all of your iptv bouquets as well just so they don't disappear. Be warned!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
02BE2443-2F1F-4FC6-9BEF-020E2C3131B5.jpeg Hi, I’m trying to install infinity but unable to get past the download stage. I’m following everything to the letter but box is sticking at this page!!

Zgemma H2S

Thanks in advance for your help

How long is it sticking for?

Turn the box off at the back and turn it back on again. This will start the Infinity setup stages again.

79201955-31DB-4F6D-A607-BBADE6397007.jpeg Hi Wooshman, thanks for your prompt response, I tried a few times then finally left it all night. I did what you said but it then sat at this screen. I have had to leave for work so any advice to what I do when back home would be welcome.
Cheers, Snaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back