WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Thanks very much, I am know all wooshed up, is it possible to have Plex on the zgemma, and would you be able to tell me how I can if you can,
Best
Debbie

Hello Debbie

There is a plex plugin available, probably in the extension section of plugins. I have only ever used it once though so can't really help. I think it is fairly straight forwards though once you know the access details for the server you want to connect to.

Being all Wooshed up is a good place to be in life.

Got Venton Unibox hd eco put the build on yesterday strange one this it fails on initial set up on channel search before the double gui restart left the tuners as instructed then added net Id 12 for Leicester tuner b failure comes up when it restarts disabled tuner a left the net id as 00000 in the tuner put VM to all saved then in auto bouquets set net I’d to 12 set providers it does the scan and finds 400 odd channels some clear ok with line on through oscam some only have audio but if you try a rescan it says tuner b failure every time but if you do an auto or manual scan it picks up all the channels , tried all vm settings pure telewest c and w etc any ideas

Got Venton Unibox hd eco put the build on yesterday strange one this it fails on initial set up on channel search before the double gui restart left the tuners as instructed then added net Id 12 for Leicester tuner b failure comes up when it restarts disabled tuner a left the net id as 00000 in the tuner put VM to all saved then in auto bouquets set net I’d to 12 set providers it does the scan and finds 400 odd channels some clear ok with line on through oscam some only have audio but if you try a rescan it says tuner b failure every time but if you do an auto or manual scan it picks up all the channels , tried all vm settings pure telewest c and w etc any ideas
maybe @dsayers2014 could help me out with this one, he is the cable god in my eyes lol

maybe @dsayers2014 could help me out with this one, he is the cable god in my eyes lol
Cheers strange one , tried it on clean flash of open atv downloaded the abm in plugins and it does the same on there so not sure if it’s a box problem with the new abm was running vix4 on it before but it’s no longer supported, hope I can get it sorted as build looks great

Try using openATV 6.2 as I think they added something to allow pausing.

Recording IPTV can be hit and miss as to watch one and record another normally requires multiroom. Even if you start the recording and change to a sat channel it can still stop. This isn't WooshBuild issue though. Try setting a timer and be on a sat channel when the recording of the IPTV channel starts. Pausing, rewinding etc of a sat channel is very different from an IPTV stream.

There have been numerous posts about this sort of this. It is just finding them which is the fun part.

Can i update to 6.2 without flashing the open ATV or do i need to flash with 6.2 then install infinity and once finished restore my settings?

Hi Guys,
I've done a few of these so the process is pretty familiar. I'm having an issue with a H9T, Flashed OpenATV 6.1 fine and started the Infinity process as you would, all channels appear ok after a scan and epg/bouqet are normal. Import the line from within WB Config and it imports (verified by backing up the line) and i've manually FTP'd the newcamd file onto the box but i'm still getting no premium channels. I've tried an existing line (which definately works) but i'm @ a loss, is there anything for me to check? I've looked in the SoftCam Panel and there's no CCCam info? Should there be?

Update: Flashed with OpenATV 6.2 still nothing..
Thanks,
dptomo

Last edited:
Have a look here http://www.techkings.org/threads/h5-2tc-tuner-isuue.140106/page-3#post-871906 although it sounds odd that it can sometimes scan then not. Try the command in that thread and post the results in there too.
Quick update reflashed today about 10 times get nothing in abm but manual scan finds all did notice all the channels come up on pure vm scan all on Qam 256 and 6952 symbol rate ,I did a manual scan on ex cable and wireless it found some channels on Qam64 and symbol 6887 but they wouldn't clear ,the ones on pure clear with line on Oscam have taken screen shots of it scanning and the channels playing so it's not my line or tuner ,I looked in python and checked the virgin uk file and net I'd 12 has the frequency at 643.000 and symbol rate at 6887 could that be the problem? I also have a zGemma running on your image downstairs and has been running great , anything else you want me to try just give us a shout.did the nit Analyzer and transferred the files to tmp but wasn't sure how to telnet the command is it through webif ? As if you put in cd / tmp it asks for password sorry for being a pain not an expert at this but I am trying

IMG_0389.JPG IMG_0393.JPG IMG_0395.JPG IMG_0396.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
After some advice from wooshman, I'm posting in this forum as I have a problem flashing open ATV 6.1 on my ZGemma H5.2S. I'm getting an error and can't get any further. Any odeas guys ? :-
IMG_20180806_203821.jpg

Is there a script for removing the build? I can't seem to flash from USB now, my box not reading it now, just skips the flash and straight to boot. Cheers

After some advice from wooshman, I'm posting in this forum as I have a problem flashing open ATV 6.1 on my ZGemma H5.2S. I'm getting an error and can't get any further. Any odeas guys ? :-
View attachment 34268
Try using a different USB to flash from and see what happens.
Is there a script for removing the build? I can't seem to flash from USB now, my box not reading it now, just skips the flash and straight to boot. Cheers
You need to format your USB stick and do it. There is a USB prep tool in the download section posted by @Willo3092

Hi wooshman, I've got the ZGemma H5.2S. I've actually managed to flash the box using V7.0 It worked first time so not sure why I can't get Infinity on there ?

When you try to flash with just the latest version of openATV 6.1/.2 are you pressing the front power button when the LCD on the front says USB / UPDT ?

It won't just flash on its own, you need to press the front power button when you see the above. WooshBuild pre-made images are set to flash automatically, openATV on its own isn't.

Hi Guys,
I've done a few of these so the process is pretty familiar. I'm having an issue with a H9T, Flashed OpenATV 6.1 fine and started the Infinity process as you would, all channels appear ok after a scan and epg/bouqet are normal. Import the line from within WB Config and it imports (verified by backing up the line) and i've manually FTP'd the newcamd file onto the box but i'm still getting no premium channels. I've tried an existing line (which definately works) but i'm @ a loss, is there anything for me to check? I've looked in the SoftCam Panel and there's no CCCam info? Should there be?

Thanks,
dptomo

Update: Flashed with OpenATV 6.2 still nothing..

Anyone?

When you try to flash with just the latest version of openATV 6.1/.2 are you pressing the front power button when the LCD on the front says USB / UPDT ?

It won't just flash on its own, you need to press the front power button when you see the above. WooshBuild pre-made images are set to flash automatically, openATV on its own isn't.

I tried pressing the button wooshman but it just continued to "boot". Is it a press and hold job or just one press ? I'll give it another go tonight.

Cheers,

JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back