WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried pressing the button wooshman but it just continued to "boot". Is it a press and hold job or just one press ? I'll give it another go tonight.

Cheers,

JJ.
Just a single press of the front button When you see USB shown on the front. It should instantly change to FLSH

Why don't you try your line in Oscam ,it's in the cam list make sure you disable the exsixting cam
I wouldn't know where to start, i have a CWS line?

I've looked in Softcam Panel and there's No Cams on 1 and 2, is that right? I can select CCcam but i think i need MGCamd?

I wouldn't know where to start, i have a CWS line?

I've looked in Softcam Panel and there's No Cams on 1 and 2, is that right? I can select CCcam but i think i need MGCamd?
In softcam panel select cam 1 and use the left right button to select the cam mgcamd is there then select it and press the green button to restart the cam

Hi, I've just moved over to Whooshbuild Infinity from iPab so excuse the rather simple question: How do you get channels into the favourites bouquet please?

Same way as you did with ipleb.

Press the TV button -> open the bouquet the channel resides and highlight the channel -> Menu button -> 5 -> Select Favourites bouquet and press OK button.
Do this for each channel you want to add.

I thought that was the way to do it, but when I press 5 it goes back to the 'sky home screen' and I don't get a list of bouquets to choose favourites from. I'm on a zgemma h7c.

I thought that was the way to do it, but when I press 5 it goes back to the 'sky home screen' and I don't get a list of bouquets to choose favourites from. I'm on a zgemma h7c.
Use the prev / next buttons to change the bouquet at the top. That is the only thing about that skin I don't like as it looks like it is in the wrong screen.

I thought that was the way to do it, but when I press 5 it goes back to the 'sky home screen' and I don't get a list of bouquets to choose favourites from. I'm on a zgemma h7c

Hi All, sorry if this is a stupid question but I really am useless :|

Is there anyway to make the program descriptions shorter at the top pf the EPG? On some shows the description is so long that you can only see half of it. Meaning that you can’t see the number of that particular episode in the series...

Thanks in advance for any help!

This is the drawback of using EPG Importer for the EPG. You can use CrossEPG which for satellite will give better results, but I think for cable it is the same with long descriptions.

Hi Guys

hope you dont mind the stupid question...

im in the process of installing wooshbuild infinity and im going through the setup wizard.

when prompted to 'Select how you receive live TV channels' i have selected Both Satellite and Cable RoI but there doesnt seem to be a region for ROI on the next screen.... any idea what option i should select?

thanks in advance

Hi Guys

hope you dont mind the stupid question...

im in the process of installing wooshbuild infinity and im going through the setup wizard.

when prompted to 'Select how you receive live TV channels' i have selected Both Satellite and Cable RoI but there doesnt seem to be a region for ROI on the next screen.... any idea what option i should select?

thanks in advance
ooopsss...nevermind, i figured it out, apologies guys! savage thread though :-)

The first list you get is Sat region, once you have selected that you then have the cable options for RoI

No RoI region for sat is my oversight and needs fixing. Select any region and come back here so we can help you if needed to setup Sat for RoI. From what I know there is nothing left on Sat for RoI though. I could be wrong.

@wheelo will be able to answer this for us.

The first list you get is Sat region, once you have selected that you then have the cable options for RoI

No RoI region for sat is my oversight and needs fixing. Select any region and come back here so we can help you if needed to setup Sat for RoI. From what I know there is nothing left on Sat for RoI though. I could be wrong.

@wheelo will be able to answer this for us.
I actually selected border England Mate - it seems to be working fine! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back