WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zgemma h2s where the time displays it keeps coming up with a number 0413 then goes back to display proper time any ideas what it could be

IPTV Bouquet maker is now in the plugin feeds as standard from openATV and isn't something I need to add to the feeds anymore. I don't know if they have updated it or not. I presume you have reinstalled it and added it again?

I have zgemma h2s where the time displays it keeps coming up with a number 0413 then goes back to display proper time any ideas what it could be
Is it always 0413? And is it when you change channel? If the number is different it is the channel number.

@Slicker - Does the box crash when you long hold left or right? If so can you take a screen shot of the error on screen and post in here please
So, just as I was about to take a picture of the blue screen! Good news, the > button of OK brings up the 'seek bar'. However, two issues you might be able to solve.

1. When I press < of OK to rewind. The mini EPG menu appears?
2. Watching an 88 minute film and the progress bar does not match the minutes. For example 73 mins in and the progress bar is 25% along?

Is there a reason why the bottom traditional rewind and forward buttons can't be remapped to do the above?

That's a good result then.

I think it is a long on hold on the right button which then shows the seek bar - you can then use the left and right button. A long hold of the left button won'tbring up the seek bar.

The progress issue is a skin thing and I need @Chabs to fix it for me. I have a big list for him.

I have tried to map the buttons for VOD to the standard buttons without success. It is to do with the screen the box is showing at the time. Even though you don't see a physical menu or anything when watching, the box knows it is doing xyz and the remote buttons do abc. When you play VOD, the box is doing zyx and the remote dies something else.

theres a formatting tool in downloads try that bootice I think its called may be wrong and format usb with that to fat 32
OK, I formatted the USB to FAT 32, using BOOTICE and the instructions in the PDF file.
I downloaded OpenATV6.1 from here:
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.0/index.php?open=tiviaraplus and copied the entire "tiviaraplus" folder to the USB.
I'm still getting the same result, when I hit the pwr switch, when requested following switch on:
"Run Alpha+" on the box panel, followed by booting then a series of two digit numbers starting at -00- and reaching -97- before recycling. At no stage does it say "flash".

Just one more thing to add, I've tried wired and wireless connections. With the original wireless fob plugged in, I can see the Tiviar Alpha+ attached to the router, but I cannot connect to the Web Interface. When I try wired, it doesn't connect to the router, at all.

Really hope that someone can come up with some suggestions, as I cannot think what else to try.

OK, it was finger trouble. What I thought was the power button was actually channelup. I changed the config to forced install which did the restore, then I went looking...

Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks in advance, NewClareman.

Last edited:
That's a good result then.

I think it is a long on hold on the right button which then shows the seek bar - you can then use the left and right button. A long hold of the left button won'tbring up the seek bar.

The progress issue is a skin thing and I need @Chabs to fix it for me. I have a big list for him.

I have tried to map the buttons for VOD to the standard buttons without success. It is to do with the screen the box is showing at the time. Even though you don't see a physical menu or anything when watching, the box knows it is doing xyz and the remote buttons do abc. When you play VOD, the box is doing zyx and the remote dies something else.

Ahh, that make sense!

I am sure you've spotted this already, but another tweak for Chab's long list is the play/pause functionality. After using the seekbar, the play/pause function makes the mutes the audio (no mute symbols appear). You have to press the opposite button to either Play or Pause for sound to comeback, but the VOD skips forwards about 20 seconds?

Thank you for your legendary work with WB :)

Willobuild is based on openvix so that's not openatv, openvix doesn't have terminal by default.
If you follow the instructions on infinity installation page it tells you to install latest openatv for your box first

Was already on wooshbuild and flashed with instructions, i get to the part where im in the root of the box but when i type the link wbuildx it says no such file or directory, how do i fix this?

When on epg on the older version of woosh i used to be able to tab over to different sections i.e movies or kids & the tab would highlight to show which one i was one, on infinity it doesnt highlight? is there a way for it to be done cos if i move across tabs i havent got a clue which one im on?
thanks

When on epg on the older version of woosh i used to be able to tab over to different sections i.e movies or kids & the tab would highlight to show which one i was one, on infinity it doesnt highlight? is there a way for it to be done cos if i move across tabs i havent got a clue which one im on?
thanks

I'd have thought it was fairly self explanatory?
if the list begins:
Sky sports news
sky sports mix
sky sports main event etc. it's a safe bet you're in the 'sports' bouquet

if it begins:
CBBC
Cbeebies
Baby tv
Cartoon network etc, you're probably in 'kids' bouquet

I'd have thought it was fairly self explanatory?
if the list begins:
Sky sports news
sky sports mix
sky sports main event etc. it's a safe bet you're in the 'sports' bouquet

if it begins:
CBBC
Cbeebies
Baby tv
Cartoon network etc, you're probably in 'kids' bouquet
Not when you go from freeview to iptv sections

Status
Not open for further replies.