WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remove it, I asked if you had.

I have tested it on one of my boxes and it installed and worked for me first time. Uninstall and try again. I see no reason why it won't work for you.
Thankyou for helping with this wooshman. Tried uninstall and install but still getting the same error. Is there anything alse i can try.

Hi,

I am trying to install the latest Wbuild and I have encountered the below problem;

upload_2018-8-22_14-38-2.png

Any suggestions, I know it's probably something straight forward.

Thanks.

you are running an old version of vix?

you need to read the infinity installation page, you need to flash openatv first, then install infinity once it's flashed

Thanks for your response. I have flashed OpenATV 6.1 but I have the same issue, when I turn the power back onto the box it states UPTD and not FLSH. I have tried a few different versions of the OpenATV 6.1 file and same issue.

The infinity update has been running about an hour all sorts of errors occuring and unable to download certain plugins etc and it seemed to skip past then and has been doing this now for some time. Is there anything I can so to help it along. Is there an issue im unaware of i can't remember it ever taking as long as this on a previous setup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180822-180957.jpg
    Screenshot_20180822-180957.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 10
Looks like your box isn't connected to the internet with those errors. I would either turn the box off and back on again and go through the installer again or reflash you box if it doesn't work again.

if the ip address changes when you refresh it then it is working.

Some of the servers are out of date so you may have to try a good few servers.

Wooshman, could you tell me where the download is for infinity, i am trying to flash my neighbours zgemma box, got a 16gb usb formatted to fat 32, just need to get it onto his laptop and then to usb, when i go to downloads and try to do it, it dosnt work.

There isn't a download apart from flashing the box with openATV 6.1 or 6.2, then you run a simple command in webif / terminal and away you go.

When you use the download link in the infinity download bit it takes you to all of the instructions.

Basically once you have flash openATV, stop and you are at step 1 of the setup for Infinity. Will take about 5 minutes from there.

Hi Just wondering if anyone can help I have installed wooshbuild infinity, I have an active virgin line coming in and set up on my zgemma h5.2tc.
I have scanned my area and found 404 channels which are all loading into the EPG however when hopping through channels all I'm getting is BBC1 BBC2 ITV channel4 and 5 only basic channels none in HD. any ideas? cheers in advance

Hi Just wondering if anyone can help I have installed wooshbuild infinity, I have an active virgin line coming in and set up on my zgemma h5.2tc.
I have scanned my area and found 404 channels which are all loading into the EPG however when hopping through channels all I'm getting is BBC1 BBC2 ITV channel4 and 5 only basic channels none in HD. any ideas? cheers in advance

You need to add your line your provider sent you.
if you bought the box preloaded, you need a line
ask in the cable request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back