WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
openATV has the software updates so you can do these as and when you want to.
If there are plugin updates for Infinity then the software updates will see these too and update.
If you don't want to do software updates for fear of your box crashing you can uninstall and re-install any plugin and it will always give you the latest version available.

For Infinity plugins I always post anyway with update news.

Thanks Wooshman

I am on Open ATV 6.2 and regularly update via the menu software updates - so that will also update any Infinity plug ins at the same time

I have to say that I am amazed at the quantity of some of the updates when i run a software update 60 or 70 is not uncommon - is that normal ???

I have to say that I am amazed at the quantity of some of the updates when i run a software update 60 or 70 is not uncommon - is that normal ???
@dsayers2014 and I have chatted about this in the past. It is as if they have groups of plugins and when only one is updated, 4 seem to have an update. We can only presume this happens when a generic file (a dependency) that plugins that use get updated too as a result.

6.2 is still beta, although stable, so updates / changes will happen often.

On my OpenAtv / Wooshbuild Infinity there does not appear to be a way of selecting a particular backup to restore. I am sure I have done a few backups but when I try to restore it simply asks if I wish to restore what I am assuming is the last backup. Any ideas on this?
Thanks

Hi
On my box-mutant hd51-I find the clock a bit distracting. It flashes between, say, 1051 and 10:51 every second and this also interrupts any channel information which may be displayed.
Can this be changed?
Cheers
Mark.

Swapped to Infinity from v7 yesterday and DIGIBIT vpn plugin will not work, username password is entered correct , ip changes (when click number 4 on remote ) but iptv channels are black , router restart, box restart , still the same , tryed 10 servers (digibit) and the same happens on each, also tryed the other vpn plugin what was on v7 and thats the same . Digibit app on android works fine with PERFECTPLAYER and STB just will not work on my vu2 duo box .. so a build/plugin problem. Hope someone can help .

Swapped to Infinity from v7 yesterday and DIGIBIT vpn plugin will not work, username password is entered correct , ip changes (when click number 4 on remote ) but iptv channels are black , router restart, box restart , still the same , tryed 10 servers (digibit) and the same happens on each, also tryed the other vpn plugin what was on v7 and thats the same . Digibit app on android works fine with PERFECTPLAYER and STB just will not work on my vu2 duo box .. so a build/plugin problem. Hope someone can help .
Try doing a speed test with VPN off then on again. Mine drops from 70meg to 15 but works well enough it's only needed at certain times for iptv

Make sure you update the server list before you select one in case Digibit have changed any. The plugin connects directly to the Digibit server to get the most recent server list when refreshed.

Looking for help been gone a while,
Got a zgemma box would I be better of running iptv or satalite for sly also do the satalite now cover HD?

Is the function gone where you can hide the 'Dead on Sat' channels in the EPG? Im fairly certain this used to be in the WB Config app on Whoshbuild 6.
Can't find it on WB Infinity with the current version of WB config ? Or how to display the channels numbers either?
Any help on these items?

Can anyone help pretty please. Just changed from ipab to wooshbuild infinty. Is there a guide to install the script my provider sent me? Its .sh if that makes any sense to anyone

Hi. I’m having an issue with the USB CAM importer
I save the newcamd onto a blank usb but the box always comes up with go back and then crashes when I try to install this way
Just means I have to ftp line but is anyone else having this issue?

hi mate thx for build but were do I get pass username for vpn please
You need to contact a VPN provider. There is a plugin for 4 or 5 providers called Easy VPN adder or there is the dedicated Digibit plugin. VPN isn't anyting to do with WooshBuild, I just write the plugins to make it easy.

Can anyone help pretty please. Just changed from ipab to wooshbuild infinty. Is there a guide to install the script my provider sent me? Its .sh if that makes any sense to anyone
Only your provider can tell you this. If you have a script you normally copy them to the tmp folder on the box and then use putty to execute the script. Ask your provider.

Hi. I’m having an issue with the USB CAM importer
I save the newcamd onto a blank usb but the box always comes up with go back and then crashes when I try to install this way
Just means I have to ftp line but is anyone else having this issue?
It depends what the error message is. If you can take a screen shot it is always handy to see it. FTPing it across is fine, but if there is an issue with the importer I will get it fixed.

Only your provider can tell you this. If you have a script you normally copy them to the tmp folder on the box and then use putty to execute the script. Ask your provider.
Thanks pal. I took a chance and got it working. Wondering if you can help with the “add vpn easily” plugin. It keeps saying there is a software problem then crashes. Any ideas. I have a zgemma h2s

As above really, if you can take a screen shot or photo of the crash screen I can look more. I don't think it is common though due to the number of users.

You need to contact a VPN provider. There is a plugin for 4 or 5 providers called Easy VPN adder or there is the dedicated Digibit plugin. VPN isn't anyting to do with WooshBuild, I just write the plugins to make it easy.
Thanks again pal. Sorry for being a pain really not too good with this stuff. The easy von adder keeps crashing when i select it. I get an error saying there is a software problem then restarys the box. Tried a few times now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back