Wooshbuild Support Thread

Done all that big drinks it's saying its active have another h2s box in the other room that has not been updated and is on the same line as this box and that's working fine

When you used the cam importer did you view the contents of the selected line before importing it to make sure it was the right line?

Once imported, you can check it using the dream explorer plugin by navigating to the usr/keys folder and opening the file.

Hi guys, Ive installed the latest V6 build, restarted my box, ran a NIT Scan and CrossEPG, restarted again and still have no 404,405,406, I've enabled Irish Bouquet in the WB config, but can't find any irish channels either, any ideas? thanks in advance

Just to let all who were affected by the "Seagate" USB HDD problem with V6 know, that it seems to be sorted now, I updated via WB config, a painless way to do it, ran perfectly and rebooted and the system "saw" all my USB devices.

Now to sort out my EPG, don't like the 2/8 lark to move pages and miss the tabs listed across the top, also cant type channel number to list from that channel........... sure these will be "sorted" soon.

Well done Wooshman, great work, I think another beer is called for........... ;)

PS. Love the loading screens.

Yep, saw that @Bigdrinks cheers, and have just done it and it seems to have sorted it, but WHY ?

I'm not a great believer in having to flash the same S/W, F/W twice or more without some change to the coding to try to sort a problem, but hey, we've been doing it for years with MS Windows, if its not working , try a reboot, :):) so why not WB I suppose. No disrespect intended Wooshman.

When you used the cam importer did you view the contents of the selected line before importing it to make sure it was the right line?

Once imported, you can check it using the dream explorer plugin by navigating to the usr/keys folder and opening the file.
put the line on thro filezila checked dream explorer and the line is there i have a multiroom line the box i havent updated is working sound

Hi guys, Ive installed the latest V6 build, restarted my box, ran a NIT Scan and CrossEPG, restarted again and still have no 404,405,406, I've enabled Irish Bouquet in the WB config, but can't find any irish channels either, any ideas? thanks in advance

As regards the sports channels AFAIK nearly all, if not all, ROI sports are gone AWOL.

Yep, saw that @Bigdrinks cheers, and have just done it and it seems to have sorted it, but WHY ?

I'm not a great believer in having to flash the same S/W, F/W twice or more without some change to the coding to try to sort a problem, but hey, we've been doing it for years with MS Windows, if its not working , try a reboot, :):) so why not WB I suppose. No disrespect intended Wooshman.
Depending on when you updated to v6 depends on what changes were done to the image. Just because there isn't a new version increase doesn't mean it hasn't been updated with software updates so users using WB for the first time don't have 60 updates to do before they even start. The online image isn't a static one and gets updated often.

I am unsure why some users have the EPG issue though and can only presume it happens when the settings backup is restored. Until I can work out what settings are different I can't put it right for everyone. With that said, why does a re-flash then fix it?

Last edited:
Hi, had my Zgemma H2S for just over 6 months now.
When I was on Whooshbuild 5 everything worked great.
Just updated to Whooshbuild 6 and only getting the FTA channels
Yes I have updated the system so that I get the new build of the Cam importer.
Also tried putting the line in manually.
But no luck.
Even DL a test line
The lines shows green when I go to servers, but It will not show any Payed channels.
Is there anyway to go back to Whooshbuild 5.

................ With that said, why does a re-flash then fix it?

Exactly my thoughts, there was hardly 10mins between flashes and both times I restored my settings, so I take it, its not something in my saved settings.

PS:-
Any idea where this is coming from:-
" #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.IPTV-Enigma2__tv_.tv" ORDER BY bouquet "

No matter how many times I delete it from "bouquets.tv" it reappears upon reboot giving a blank bouquet in the EPG as the named bouquet does not exist. Not the end of the world but I hate these sort of things getting the better of me. :-)

When I press epg I can only see the 28.e uk bouquet and no other tabs. If I press prev and next it changes to the next bouquet and shows the name.

I have seen the previous posts about this and I have reflashed and the problem remains.

Is there anything I can change it settings to get the bouquet names showing on epg or is it just a case of waiting for a fix?

I just updated to v6 about 45 mins ago.

Hi wooshman tried to do crossEPG but it gave an error cannot open crossepg database help as EPG needs populating

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

Hi wooshman

Just upgraded my h2s. Didn't have the option in wbconfig so used online flash then restored my settings. All Working great and confirm start with 1st channel working.

Many thanks as always

When I press epg I can only see the 28.e uk bouquet and no other tabs. If I press prev and next it changes to the next bouquet and shows the name.

I have seen the previous posts about this and I have reflashed and the problem remains.

Is there anything I can change it settings to get the bouquet names showing on epg or is it just a case of waiting for a fix?

I just updated to v6 about 45 mins ago.

SORTED! I reflashed a 2nd time and oddly enough it fixed the problem this time so all is well again.

Didn't do anything different 2nd time round I just reflashed from wbconfig and then restored my settings same as the 1st time.

PS:-
Any idea where this is coming from:-
" #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.IPTV-Enigma2__tv_.tv" ORDER BY bouquet "
I know where it comes from but if you don't have IPTV it shouldn't be there. I will have a look under the bonnet and see whats going on.

Hi, had my Zgemma H2S for just over 6 months now.
When I was on Whooshbuild 5 everything worked great.
Just updated to Whooshbuild 6 and only getting the FTA channels
Yes I have updated the system so that I get the new build of the Cam importer.
Also tried putting the line in manually.
But no luck.
Even DL a test line
The lines shows green when I go to servers, but It will not show any Payed channels.
Is there anyway to go back to Whooshbuild 5.

@Sudo Reboot You can download and flash WB 5 from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2jlocty5qhqx95/WooshBuild-Latest-h2s5.3.zip?dl=1 but it is a manual install

Please could you PM me your line which doesn't work for you please so I can test on wb 6 this end. Thanks

wooshman, just upgraded via reflash to v6, but cant get cam importer to read any usb stick i use, the usb sticks iv tried all work on v5, any ideas?

It isn't the cam importer which detects the stick it is the box. If the cam importer can't see the stick it normally means the box can't see it or the mounts have not sorted themselves out.

If you press the blue button and then the yellow button, can it see two devices? If so are they mounted as /media/hdd & /media/usb?

Back