Wooshbuild Support Thread

Any chance you will be updating the H2H with the latest OpenATV updates ?

Having problems with ABM and IPTV Player.

Cant run updates as there are 195 to download and just crashes the box every time.

@wooshman just a quick one....is there any chance you could leave the blank channels in the build?

The reason I ask this as some of us have IPTV and the EPG on IPTV isn't the best....now the reason I ask this is so I can use the EPGon Wooshbuild to see what's on the dark channels and I will be able to see what is on these channels and if I fancy watching it I can use IPTV if you catch my drift
Thanks again

@wooshman just a quick one....is there any chance you could leave the blank channels in the build?

The reason I ask this as some of us have IPTV and the EPG on IPTV isn't the best....now the reason I ask this is so I can use the EPGon Wooshbuild to see what's on the dark channels and I will be able to see what is on these channels and if I fancy watching it I can use IPTV if you catch my drift
Thanks again

Just use echannelizer to change the references on your IPTV Bouquet to match the Sky channels.. then the EPG will fully populate on your IPTV bouquet.

no point inconveniencing everyone else.

Just use echannelizer to change the references on your IPTV Bouquet to match the Sky channels.. then the EPG will fully populate on your IPTV bouquet.

no point inconveniencing everyone else.
That's all well and good if your clued up on that stuff....unfortunately I'm not as are many more on here....some of us are not tech minded and I wouldn't know where to start with or even know what echannelizer is....so who's being inconvenienced now

That's all well and good if your clued up on that stuff....unfortunately I'm not as are many more on here....some of us are not tech minded and I wouldn't know where to start with or even know what echannelizer is....so who's being inconvenienced now

Still just you.. It's very well documented

http://forum.kodicommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=718

http://echannelizer.com/guide/how-to-assign-epg-picon/

Happy to try and guide you if you need assistance with it.. The best bit is that when you run the settings backup from WBConfig, it backs up the bouquets too so it all comes back after a restore.

Hi Woosh, i'm on 5.003 and i'm trying to upgrade to 6 uysing WBConfig but it just continually downloads the zip file.. Once it's got it it goes back to the start and says "We are abotu to start the process blah blah " and downloads it again.. and then again .. it never actually flashes it.. Any ideas before i do a full wipe?
I haven't come across this one before I am afraid, it should automatically start flashing once it has downloaded and there is no option for user intervention so it is all one step. I think you will be a BaseBuild flash danmed I am afraid.

I haven't come across this one before I am afraid, it should automatically start flashing once it has downloaded and there is no option for user intervention so it is all one step. I think you will be a BaseBuild flash danmed I am afraid.

Thanks Woosh.. i'm a little lost as to why it's doing it.. i've even watched the file being created and checked it once it's done and it's definitely complete..
As usual i'm remote right now so unless i can figure out how to flash it remotely i'll have to try it when i get home.

cheers

Edit : Trying a "local" flash using the zip it had downloaded.. lets see what happens :)

Edit 2 : Woohoo!! Success :)

Last edited:

Thanks again
I know what you are saying. Atlantic and so on etc you want left in the EPG so you can see a decent EPG for the next 7 days.

Thanks Woosh.. i'm a little lost as to why it's doing it.. i've even watched the file being created and checked it once it's done and it's definitely complete..
As usual i'm remote right now so unless i can figure out how to flash it remotely i'll have to try it when i get home.

cheers
Blue button -> flash online / local -> blue button -> you will see wooshbuild-latest.zip in theory that will be the one downloaded. Highlight and press green to flash

Happy to try and guide you if you need assistance with it.. The best bit is that when you run the settings backup from WBConfig, it backs up the bouquets too so it all comes back after a restore.

All that's great but I have IPTV on an LG smart TV via smart IPTV app how do I use echannelizer on LG TV
cheers

Just upgraded wb5 to wb6, however I'm missing XstreamTv, together with its subscription, tried to reload the backup copy of wb5 on the HDR but am a loss to find it.
Can anyone list the process please ?

You are not missing XtreamTV, you installed it before so need to install it again. The subscription hasn't gone as it is connected to the box.

If you are running IPTV ensure you have details on how to add it again - we are not responsible for lost lines or IPTV.

Done all that big drinks it's saying its active have another h2s box in the other room that has not been updated and is on the same line as this box and that's working fine

If its a CCcam.cfg file Press Red > OK > Yellow (wait for another screen to show) > Servers.

If the line is active it'll be green. Inactive, Red. Used by another, blue.

Back