Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you do as Makido said above you can stop the VPN service from running in there. The plugin just brings it all to one place. Stop it from running and you will be back to normal.

Do we not need to put any files from digibit on the zgemma box to use the vpn ? I ask because i put my login info and it looked like it worked but then i notced it don't mater what password you put in and still looks like it's working but the ip don't change,

Can confirm doing software update will still leave box stuck in boot mode an you will have to re flash, just tested now doing update on WB7
I tried to update my h5.25 to v7 via online flash but it just left me with a spinning blue circle. I powered down the box and restarted and it fired back up with v6.. I tried to flash to v7 with a usb but it got stuck in a boot loop. and no matter how many times i tried to re-flash to v7 the box didn't want to know, It wouldn't read the usb. I grabbed a h2s that was doing nothing and tried v7 on that, everything went ok and was working fine until I clicked on software updates and that's when it stuck on boot. By now I was pissed off and got my h5.2s and re flashed with v6, updated and all is fine... I'll stick with v6 for now... like the saying goes "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Just downloaded from a-fresh, and acquired the BaseBuild v2, and upon downloading and flashing, it flashed v5 instead of a v7?!
Hardware: VU+ Solo 4K.
Notes: attempted a software update (120 odd packages), struggle to update, and refused also to boot(!)

Do we not need to put any files from digibit on the zgemma box to use the vpn ? I ask because i put my login info and it looked like it worked but then i notced it don't mater what password you put in and still looks like it's working but the ip don't change,
As soon as openVPN see's files in the VPN folder it will start the vpn service. It doesn't know if you have put the right details in or not. It just knows files are there. If you IP address doesn't change it isn't working.

Answer to your pm mate is once I do a WB7 for the i55 it will be on there.

Last edited:
Just downloaded from a-fresh, and acquired the BaseBuild v2, and upon downloading and flashing, it flashed v5 instead of a v7?!
Hardware: VU+ Solo 4K.
Notes: attempted a software update (120 odd packages), struggle to update, and refused also to boot(!)
Because there isn't a WB6 or 7 for the solo4k but nowhere does it say there is yet.

I tried to update my h5.25 to v7 via online flash but it just left me with a spinning blue circle. I powered down the box and restarted and it fired back up with v6.. I tried to flash to v7 with a usb but it got stuck in a boot loop. and no matter how many times i tried to re-flash to v7 the box didn't want to know, It wouldn't read the usb. I grabbed a h2s that was doing nothing and tried v7 on that, everything went ok and was working fine until I clicked on software updates and that's when it stuck on boot. By now I was pissed off and got my h5.2s and re flashed with v6, updated and all is fine... I'll stick with v6 for now... like the saying goes "If it ain't broke don't fix it"
I will check the image today but there are a good number of WB7 H52S boxes being used.

As soon as openVPN see's files in the VPN folder it will start the vpn service. It doesn't know if you have put the right details in or not. It just knows files are there. If you IP address doesn't change it isn't working.

Answer to your pm mate is once I do a WB7 for the i55 it will be on there.
So do i need to get files from digibit and put them in the openvpn folder, Then put my login info in your plugin? I never put any files inthe openvpn folder LOL

So do i need to get files from digibit and put them in the openvpn folder, Then put my login info in your plugin? I never put any files inthe openvpn folder LOL
No mate, you just need to put your digibit username and password in the plugin. The plugin will do the rest.

I have been running WB7 for 6 weeks on H52S and all the testing was done on that box.
Your problem sounds more USB/BOX related than anything else.

No, not at all, WB V7.0 is 100% safe and works extremely well. It is the "overnight" updates for OpenATV that are causing all the problems (despite a green light) and as WB 7 ovelays on oATV 6.1 a lot of users think it is WB that is the problem. But it is NOT.

It is completely safe to upgrade to WB7 and enjoy all the extra options but just DO NOT do any software updates, at least not yet. I myself (along with others) do try the updates and will post when "safe" to apply these overnighters.
That's good then I will try putting that on later and hope it will then boot. Do I have to switch anything off to stop updates happening on their own or is it just the software updates that I have to search for?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Openatv software updates can only be done manually.
We will tell you when they are safe to run again.

Mine wouldn't change when i first did it.
I went into client area in digibit account and changed password and then redid plugin and worked straight away.
Nice one Benijofar i will try that if all else fails, Will let you guys know how i get on lol

Just putting woosh v7 basebuild on and it has been on 96% on front of the box for about 5 minutes is this normal???[emoji32][emoji32]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No i would stay it's stuck ?
If it hasn't moved then restart the box if that is still there.
If it hasn't flashed then you will have to do it again with a clean usb.

Back