Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been posted before, I have tried looking but can't seem to find it. On my H2H, I've done the update with the remote, but after it finished, it's come back with the Freesat skin, and without all the paid channels. Is it a simple case of restore settings from Green > WBConfig to get back to my old Sly Q skin and get all the channels back?

EDIT: Never mind, I've figured it out, and yes, that is what needed to be done.

Last edited:
Can anyone help zgemma h2s box stopped working I restarted the GUI and it was stuck on boot on the front of the box. I have put my usb with the back up on into the box the light on the usb stick flashes but the box does nothing and stays with boot on the front. I have tried the usb stick in both the front slot and the rear and the same thing happens. Any ideas?
Please read 5 post before yours that might be your problem. Updates have caused a problem if you have done one

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes Trevor13 this does not help me.
Looks like the same problem as many others. No fix yet . I can't give you anymore information than that as I'm new to this but software updates is not to be done if you are on wooshbuild v7. I hope you are not and someone might help you

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, please Help! I have installed wooshbuild 7 basebuild, flashed up easily on my H2H and followed the setup instructions from this site, I'm running cable only, I have entered my line using usb cam impprter and I can''t get any paid channels to clear, I have tried both Cccam and mgcamd again using usb cam importer with no joy! My line is working as i had been using it on sucmnsee previously, please can someone help?

I'm new to this but software updates is not to be done if you are on wooshbuild v7.
If you are running openATV 6.1 - the problem is nothing to do with WooshBuild. Any image using openATV 6.1, even just a fresh flash of openATV 6.1 will give you the same problem.

I am using whooshbuild I think it is version 6 (the last one before the update that we are told not to do) So not sure why it will not flash and is stuck on boot on the front of the box.

I am using whooshbuild I think it is version 6 (the last one before the update that we are told not to do) So not sure why it will not flash and is stuck on boot on the front of the box.
Can you explain which build you are flashing and how you are flashing so we can help you

Yes I have flashed using this usb before but for some reason the box is stuck on boot yet it is doing nothing.

Ok, if you are confident that your backup is ok and has worked before but is not working now you could download woosbuild v7 basebuild and start afresh.

Not sure how that would solve it when it wont flash and v7 isn't that the one that we have all been told not to put it on yet?

Flashing v7 basebuild should solve your issue as your box is not booting up. V7 is ok to use just don't do any software updates

Hi guys, please Help! I have installed wooshbuild 7 basebuild, flashed up easily on my H2H and followed the setup instructions from this site, I'm running cable only, I have entered my line using usb cam impprter and I can''t get any paid channels to clear, I have tried both Cccam and mgcamd again using usb cam importer with no joy! My line is working as i had been using it on sucmnsee previously, please can someone help?
I had a similar issue when I updated to wooshbuild v7 on my h2s. I re added my line every possible way and nothing worked, except when I finally tried restarting the box and voila my c line was back working, not sure how but it did

Just added a new plugin which allows using VPN easily. It is available in the WooshBuild section of plugins (green -> green -> wooshbuild)

Currently for Digibit accounts, simply enter your username and password, then select the country to route VPN though. Change country at any time and turn VPN on or off with a clear on / off indicator and current IP address.

We are hoping to add more VPN providers soon and will introduce a selector for them.

upload_2017-11-26_20-47-54.png
upload_2017-11-26_20-49-29.png

Last edited:
This is a massive add-on if you can get providers signed up.

So many IPTV servers down, so many people needing vpn help.

And it's a ballache to set up ATM, much less explain the process to newbs

Well played sir

Fantastic work.

I might be buying a new box and it doesn't look to be wooshbuild friendly.

Will a plugin be available outside of wooshbuild, for any exiled woosh fan boys maybe?

Back