Wooshbuild Support Thread

Think a lot of the people having issues with freezing/crashing with WB7 seem to be using the older 2s box, I think the box just doesn't have the processing power to cope with WB7.
The 2 older boxes i've put it on certainly struggled.

When Woosh released v5 he stated that any future released versions would not be supported by the 2s due to its limited processor capabilities. Therefore, I didn't flash version 6. However, v7 compatible devices listed the 2s so I thought things had changed. GUTTED!! I love the wooshbuilds but really need to reflash build version 5 which as previously stated is no longer available via the website.
The IPTV plugin is also having major streaming issues which were not an issue 20 minutes before flashing version 7

When Woosh released v5 he stated that any future released versions would not be supported by the 2s due to its limited processor capabilities. Therefore, I didn't flash version 6. However, v7 compatible devices listed the 2s so I thought things had changed. GUTTED!! I love the wooshbuilds but really need to reflash build version 5 which as previously stated is no longer available via the website.
The IPTV plugin is also having major streaming issues which were not an issue 20 minutes before flashing version 7
they have all been on about the 2s all week with v 7 ask before flashing next time fella

they have all been on about the 2s all week with v 7 ask before flashing next time fella
Yeah I know, I did it last Thursday and have been viewing everyone doing likewise and desperately seeking v5. I think I have just about read every related thread now :-(

Hi guys just reflashed my zgemma h2s ..
Wooshbuild v7
But I can't find the vpn adder plugin ..wwas there before i reflashed . Thanks

Have you tried:- Green. Red. Wooshbuild, to see if it’s available to remove, and therefore re-load?
That sorted it bud .. I couldn't see add vpn plugin on options so thought it wasn't there .. thanks bigdrinks .. is it better using vpn plugin or built in open vpn option I use digibit vpn

I use Digibit with the Wooshbuild plugin and it seems to work quite well. Considering it's only £2 per month. I've no experience of any other method.

Hi guys

Tried to install latest Wooshbuild on Formuler F1; flashed OK but sticks in boot, just hangs infinitely. I'm not sure if this is a known issue for the F1, but I tried it a couple of times and no joy.

Reflashed back to basic OpenATV and had no issue, so the box is fine.

If there's an easy fix, I'd love to have it...

Thanks

(PS, I know this is the ZGemma forum, but it seems to be a general Woosh thread, hope this post is OK here)

Hi guys

Tried to install latest Wooshbuild on Formuler F1; flashed OK but sticks in boot, just hangs infinitely. I'm not sure if this is a known issue for the F1, but I tried it a couple of times and no joy.

Reflashed back to basic OpenATV and had no issue, so the box is fine.

If there's an easy fix, I'd love to have it...

Thanks

(PS, I know this is the ZGemma forum, but it seems to be a general Woosh thread, hope this post is OK here)
Are you sure its the right basebuild for f1
Flashed f1 last week with no problems

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the free iptv player plugin. It usually needs updating daily, but hasn't since 15/01.

I've tried to update it manually, but I keep getting a server connection error message. If I delete the plugin, will I be able to download it again from the plugins, or will I have to reflash WB?

Before I do any of that is anyone else having any issues?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the free iptv player plugin. It usually needs updating daily, but hasn't since 15/01.

I've tried to update it manually, but I keep getting a server connection error message. If I delete the plugin, will I be able to download it again from the plugins, or will I have to reflash WB?

Before I do any of that is anyone else having any issues?

Thanks.
No-problem, just did a software update and it auto updated to latest version 21/01.

Back