Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the free iptv player plugin. It usually needs updating daily, but hasn't since 15/01.

I've tried to update it manually, but I keep getting a server connection error message. If I delete the plugin, will I be able to download it again from the plugins, or will I have to reflash WB?

Before I do any of that is anyone else having any issues?

Thanks.
do a software update like defuddled said and your iptv player should update that way mine has to 21/04

Hi,
I am not sure if this is the best section to post this or its been answered before (huge thread!)

I have a vu+ duo2 with Wooshbuild7, connected to VM ROI.

I have installed/removed/updated Crossepg addon. I have updated all the xmltv providers etc.

I can manually download all the UK/Ireland options, put I cant setup an automatic download as Sky UK OpenTV (Astra2 on 28.2) is listed and I cant find where to remove it?

Any ideas?

Following as having same problem. Please let me know idiots guide to solve update error. Thanks
Blue button>software updates>ok>wait for list to populate>green button>you might get a warning message...ignore it and press ok>after downloading updates box will ask you to reboot.

Hi,
I am not sure if this is the best section to post this or its been answered before (huge thread!)

I have installed/removed/updated Crossepg addon. I have updated all the xmltv providers etc.

I can manually download all the UK/Ireland options, put I cant setup an automatic download as Sky UK OpenTV (Astra2 on 28.2) is listed and I cant find where to remove it?

Any ideas?
Have a read here it shows you how to set up a cable box
http://www.techkings.org/threads/my-h2-h-set-up-thread-using-wooshbuild.127252/

Hi,

Any ideas?
if your on vm use epg importer not crossepg try that

Hi All,
I have woosh 7.1 fresh install and using EPGimporter another Subscriber app to pull in bouquets and epg. Up until now I was able to hide the ones i didn't want through AutoBouquetsMaker but all of a sudden they are all hiding even if only some of them are ticked! If I turn off hiding completely it works fine but don't really want to do that as it will then list everything.
Format of Zgemma and HD and Reflashing didnt help. If I open through Echannelizer it does list them all but they are all marked as hidden. If I unhide them here and upload it works but only until the next scan. Sorry for the long sobstory.... any idea why this might be happening? is there another bouquet manager i could use maybe? or am i just missing something silly?

Back