Wooshbuild Support Thread

So do we need to update swap files? And if so.... could we know how please. I’ve tried the last solution but it’s back to fiddlysticks, but channel 5HD is in place
What is you regional location please @c11cha that you are set to?

You don't need to update anything apart from the instructions previously. I alter the files remotely and the box picks up on them. Restart the box and try again.

Scottish west WM, when I do the instructions of #5302 on the previous page about changing swap files to NO and then a scan. Channels are back in place with no HD.
But when I did the #5319 instructions, it only put channel 5HD in place and I had mixed orders in the channel list once again. I also restarted, but should I restart with GUI too?

Woosh
I tried your instructions as above and i only get bbc1 hd in the correct place.
i am on tyne tees region.

Rebooted and did a full scan again and now all ok except i have channel 4 sd instead of hd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish west WM, when I do the instructions of #5302 on the previous page about changing swap files to NO and then a scan. Channels are back in place with no HD.
But when I did the #5319 instructions, it only put channel 5HD in place and I had mixed orders in the channel list once again. I also restarted, but should I restart with GUI too?
Restart and then scan.

A GUI restart is all that is needed.

I am sure this has been asked before but I have been unable to find it anywhere, I would like to change one of the buttons on the ZGEMMA remote to go into the timers with a single click instead of having to navigate is this an option, I have looked at the hot key settings but couldn't find away, appreciate any assistance.

Rebooted and did a full scan again and now all ok except i have channel 4 sd instead of hd.
Channel 4 seems to be different depending on what region you select. Thanks to @dsayers2014 for this info.

I may look into sorting regions out for Channel 4HD but currently it is only a case of users finding it in the channel list.

I am sure this has been asked before but I have been unable to find it anywhere, I would like to change one of the buttons on the ZGEMMA remote to go into the timers with a single click instead of having to navigate is this an option, I have looked at the hot key settings but couldn't find away, appreciate any assistance.

Scrap that it is there don't know how I missed it.

Well having a quick look in hotkeys the Open AutoTimer option is in the setup section of hotkeys.

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & EPG -> Hotkey setup -> Press or press and hold the button you want to show auto timers with and then scroll down to setup and press OK, then find and select Open AutoTimer. Then press the green button to save.

Be careful with what button you chose though. Easy enough to remove by doing the above steps again though.

Hi, New to the scene but got myself a zgemma H2H with CCcam 2.3.0 VM. strangly paid channels freeze every 10 mins for 5 seconds the resume?. I have been in contact with my provider he said try softcam CCcam 2.1.1, my problem is that i have followed tutorial to install new softcam (CCam 2.1.1) but no matter what i do it wont install. I install local extension highlight and install i get to DONE but says 0 package? and reboot then go to softcam panel and i still have softcam 2.3.0 and MGCAMD 1.38 but no other cam.

Can someone help please thanks.

Edit; also i have noticed the IPK file i put in /tmp does once i reboot the box? help lol

Can someone please help me with my issue have trouble with softcam paanel setup ,running the Wooshbuild V5 for my VU+ Solo 4K its having a issue running the softcam panel mgcamd 1_38 does not pickup my line "No ECM info" ? Ive stoped and started and restarted the box ,,can confirm the newcamd.list mg_cfg is active but the softcam info keeps returning "No ECM info"

Can confirm the above works on a ZGEMMA with no issues but not sure why the VU+ is being so difficult

Channel 4 seems to be different depending on what region you select. Thanks to @dsayers2014 for this info.

I may look into sorting regions out for Channel 4HD but currently it is only a case of users finding it in the channel list.

Same for me and I'm HTV West region -1st world problems though and no issue really!Nice to have it back to the way it was :) Thanks and keep up the good work!

Can someone please help me with my issue have trouble with softcam paanel setup ,running the Wooshbuild V5 for my VU+ Solo 4K its having a issue running the softcam panel mgcamd 1_38 does not pickup my line "No ECM info" ? Ive stoped and started and restarted the box ,,can confirm the newcamd.list mg_cfg is active but the softcam info keeps returning "No ECM info"

Can confirm the above works on a ZGEMMA with no issues but not sure why the VU+ is being so difficult
The Solo4k is an Arm CPU and there isn't a openATV version of CCcam or Mgcam. You will need to convert the line you have into oscam. Search the forum as it has been discussed many times.

The Solo4k is an Arm CPU and there isn't a openATV version of CCcam or Mgcam. You will need to convert the line you have into oscam. Search the forum as it has been discussed many times.

Thank you that make much more sense why I was so much of a struggle ,,ive attempted the conversion of my line to oscam but no success so far ,,is there a easy step by step guide to confirm in doing the process correct? and im dumping the new file in the correct folders? thanks

Box fully working but nothing on epg anyone know how to update it? Cheers
Menu/ Set up/ EPG/ EPG-Importer then blue(Sources) down to Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV click that, then you click all the little boxes and save (green). you should see the yellow (Manual) button at the top of the screen once you click that it should say import EPG and you will see a number climbing next to events once thats done click green (save) and it should have loaded your EPG.

So here’s exactly what’s been done,

Green button> auto bouquet> menu> swap files NO> ok 3 times..... result in order with no HD

Green button> WB config >regions>set to my region and WB handles swaps YES>yellow button to scan>green button to save>

BBC ALBA
BBC TWO SCOTLAND
UTV HD
CHANNEL 4 SD
CHANNEL 5 HD

Back