Wooshbuild Support Thread

every morning I wake up, I've lost my line on my zgemma h2s. i have to restore my line on wooshbuild v7.002 every morning, it works all day, then when I get up the following morning, I've lost my line and have to restore it all over again. I'm sure it will be a simple solution, at least I hope it will be, but I'm unable to figure it out. How do I make it keep my line without having to restore it every day?
Not really supposed to answer iptv questions or line questions in here as I doubt very much its a wooshbuild problem.
But im guessing your talking about iptv. Go into abe2 press menu and turn off the scheduled updates. See if that stops it, if not use the search you will find plenty of help

Not really supposed to answer iptv questions or line questions in here as I doubt very much its a wooshbuild problem.
But im guessing your talking about iptv. Go into abe2 press menu and turn off the scheduled updates. See if that stops it, if not use the search you will find plenty of help
ok thanks for that advice, I'll give it a go tonight, and see how it goes. sorry for posting in the wrong forum, I thought it may have been the right place to post. I couldn't find any topics using the search tool here, neither could I find any help on google. Thanks for your help.

ok thanks mate, i lost the cable side of my box and no matter what i do i cant get it back, so hoping a re flash, then re install the line does the job

So i tried to reflash wooshbuild, but couldnt get it to work, getting the message, invalid zip magic 4f44213c, does anyone know what i need to do to get around this, thanks, any help appreciated.

So i tried to reflash wooshbuild, but couldnt get it to work, getting the message, invalid zip magic 4f44213c, does anyone know what i need to do to get around this, thanks, any help appreciated.
turn your internet providers security features to off

Do you know how, i am on vm
go to vm web site sign into my virgin media/ then at the top of page click on apps scroll to web safe then turn them all off in there then wooshbuild should download

did you sort it

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had to turn web safe off before, can that really be stopping wooshbuild from re flashing as it didnt before

I dont have the vm details anyway as thats the wifes department as she set it up years ago and i could never remember her passwords

I dont have the vm details anyway as thats the wifes department as she set it up years ago and i could never remember her passwords
if you read earlier posts going back a few pages vm and other internet providers have been turning there security on without telling people and it is stopping wooshbuild from downloading as wooshbuild has been labelled a bad site which it is not if you go to bottom of this page and click wooshbuild it even says summet about it on there just trying to help you but it seems like you don't want help click wooshbuild

Support
The WooshBuild website has been marked as unsafe by some ISPs and we don't know how long it will be until they clear this error. In order to flash your box, please disable any safe internet browsing settings in your ISP account.

No mate your wrong i will take whatever help i can get, i think you just got my post wrong as i do appreciate your advice, i was just saying i didnt have to do it the 1st time i flashed this box, which was in september, i understand what your saying about internet changes and i will certainly give it a try when i get the details later, apologies if i seemed dismissive, i didnt mean it that way.

Finally got it reflashed and after turning the web safe off when i got the vm password of the mrs, turns out it was written down already on a book in tv unit, which i didnt know was there, just gotta get the cable line on now , sky line done, thanks gray1313, you were spot on and a great help

IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.

Hi,
I am currently having the problem when I try to reflash my vu+ box with Wooshbuild v7 that I get to the Easy Setup screen and select regional settings, then get an Error, 'Download Failed!! HTTP Error 403: Forbidden'. I have read on here that disabling the ISP security features bypasses the error. I am currently unable to see the security features as I'm in the middle of a contract renewal but can anyone confirm if this resolves the 403 Error. Thanks in advance.

IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.

For the time being do it from the TV button.

TV button -> menu -> enable move mode -> select channel and press OK, move it and press OK again.

Back