Wooshbuild Support Thread

Very odd indeed. I would go for a reflash from USB then as I can't tell you why you still have a welcome screen.
Wooshman, thanks for help. I couldnt see screen at all, saw something like software update, in frustration clicked ok, and then it downloaded for a minute and restarted box. I got a screen of Wooshbuild Infinity, something like a loop in shape of number 8, and the screensaver disappeared. All seems fine now, but Cross EPG is not working and i can only see now and next. Any idea what happened there and how to sort the EPG? Lol

Wooshman, thanks for help. I couldnt see screen at all, saw something like software update, in frustration clicked ok, and then it downloaded for a minute and restarted box. I got a screen of Wooshbuild Infinity, something like a loop in shape of number 8, and the screensaver disappeared. All seems fine now, but Cross EPG is not working and i can only see now and next. Any idea what happened there and how to sort the EPG? Lol

press green>epg importer
click blue and make sure you've chosen Rytek UK Sat/Virgin
then click yellow

if you're using sat or cable, you need to choose Rytek UK Sat/Virgin XML TV and make sure there's a green tick in the 6 boxes that open up
then back into epg importer and click yellow for manual import
Another favour please. Is there quick fix to sort the correct order of the channels? BBC one presently is 115 etc. Thanks

hi, im trying to install the infinity build. Ive to to the part where youconnect to the box using openip, but there is no terminal option in the extras drop down. its a fresh open ATV 6.2 flash im using. Any help would be greatful

l am having the exact same problem, l have a box here with sucmansee flash and its not showing a terminal option in extras, the ip address is correct and l have reset the network and restarted gui but still nothing.

I have infinity set up and have all my settings and plugins loaded up, l would like to make a back up now to reflash my other box, is this possible and can someone point me in the right direction please.

I have infinity set up and have all my settings and plugins loaded up, l would like to make a back up now to reflash my other box, is this possible and can someone point me in the right direction please.

Yep, I have done it loads of times, very easy too.
Assuming both boxes are identical (in fact they have to be) then :-
Blue button
Complete Backup
Select media to backup to HDD/USB (I suggest USB as you can then use this to flash second box)
This will create a directory date/time stamped with a folder named "Zgemma" inside. I am assuming you have Zgemmas as you haven't told us which boxes you have. Simply move the "Zgemma" folder, including all subfolders, to the root of the USB and then flash it to the second box as you would any other firmware/OS/build etc.

Et Voila !

Yep, I have done it loads of times, very easy too.
Assuming both boxes are identical (in fact they have to be) then :-
Blue button
Complete Backup
Select media to backup to HDD/USB (I suggest USB as you can then use this to flash second box)
This will create a directory date/time stamped with a folder named "Zgemma" inside. I am assuming you have Zgemmas as you haven't told us which boxes you have. Simply move the "Zgemma" folder, including all subfolders, to the root of the USB and then flash it to the second box as you would any other firmware/OS/build etc.

Et Voila !
Thanks for your reply, yes sorry to mention it yes they are both Zgemma boxes and are the same. I will give it a go, thanks again.

I cant get past this screen been trying all nigh
Installing plugins please wait
Wget cant connect to remote host (91.121.204.177): connection timed out

I cant get past this screen been trying all nigh
Installing plugins please wait
Wget cant connect to remote host (91.121.204.177): connection timed out

Wget refers to your iptv supplier, you need to get in touch with him, (her?) to verify how to reload the iptv subscription.

I have tried making a back up to usb for a Zgemma box. Made the back up and put the usb pen in the back of another box which is also a Zgemma star box and it says USB on the box so l pressed the power button and it says FLSH but it just stays like that and doesn’t finish! Any ideas please?

Hi All,
Right, I have a channel problem and no matter what I do I cant get them how I want them, I'm running woosh7 and when Sony Crime 1/2 & Sony Crime +1, Paramount channels started broadcasting they never appeared in my channel list, Ive just realised why, I had everything set to FTA Only, when I set it to scan all channels, it adds the missing ones, but also shows all the sly channel. I have set it to not show non working sly channels but still get some sly channels showing. If I set it back to FTA only I loose the channels!
Is there a way I can hide all other sly channels but keep the Sony and Paramount Channels?

Back