Wooshbuild Support Thread

Lost live IPTV bouquets and the providers addon. Tried to reflash using the woosh plugin, but saying not enough memory to reflash ... I guess I'll need to wipe box and reflash ? ( enigma2 )
Couldn't you just re add your iptv to your box instead of flashing

Leave the box turned on and put the new USB stick in the front port.

Blue button -> Hard disk -> Initialise - Select the USB device you have just inserted and initialise it.

When done, Shutdown the box from the menu and then remove both USB devices. At this point I would turn the box on to boot up fully, then insert the new USB in the back.

Blue button -> Yellow button - Check it is mounted as media/hdd
Hi Wooshman fantastic upgrade to infinity however it would appear that you cannot use the green button to download from the iptv plugin. It was ok about a week ago. Are there any config changes required to enable this. Using zgemma h2s by the way. Cheers

Hi Wooshman fantastic upgrade to infinity however it would appear that you cannot use the green button to download from the iptv plugin. It was ok about a week ago. Are there any config changes required to enable this. Using zgemma h2s by the way. Cheers
Thats how it is now I think but still able to stream movies and series ect mine says download but let's me stream them

Morning, ok so today my H2S wouldn’t switch on with the usual remote press. So switched it off at the rear, waited for it to boot up, it’s now stuck on the WB screen and won’t show any TV. the box shows the time and that’s all. I can access the menu with the remote. I’ve restarted, restarted gui, and yet the same happens staying on WB screen. When I press for menu or press the TV button, even my IPTV has vanished.....

Who has any ideas?

Ok I’ve tried
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers
And selected sky (freesat not selected ??)
Now the channels are all over the place once again. How did we rectify that last time? Scottish west here

Ok I’ve tried
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers
And selected sky (freesat not selected ??)
Now the channels are all over the place once again. How did we rectify that last time? Scottish west here
In wb config have you set your region your in then ran a scan

In wb config have you set your region your in then ran a scan

Yes, in providers I’ve set it to Scottish west HD. I think I need to toggle the settings below to leave out the HD channels that are no longer available??
For example, I have discovery HD AT 118 or similar but it doesn’t actually work. The discovery SD used to be there and worked due to my line.

Any tips on how to get the SD discovery there?

Ok I think it’s solved, running back and forth to work and trying to sort this. I set the regional area to Scottish west custom. Did a scan, left it for 10 mins or so. All seems back to normal.

Now the question is, should I back up my settings? And best way to do it?
Thanks

Ok I think it’s solved, running back and forth to work and trying to sort this. I set the regional area to Scottish west custom. Did a scan, left it for 10 mins or so. All seems back to normal.

Now the question is, should I back up my settings? And best way to do it?
Thanks

Plug USB stick in the back
Menu > Settings > System > Devices
Initialisation
Convert to EXT4

Then press blue
Software manager
Back up settings

Right, managed to convert ext3-ext4 after initialise. Saved the back up and I think my line too (although I don’t see it labeled on the HDD usb the same as the back up of settings. So I think I'm good once again..... just strange it went in a huff overnight

Hope this is in the right place - I use Infinity on a Zgemma H2s
After a reflash I cannot get my regional channels displayed correctly in the EPG. In the Country, region and scanning section, I have my local region selected and the same region set for channel swops and have run the channel scan several times. But instead of getting my regional BBC 1HD at Channel 101, I get 5 USA at Channel 101, my regional BBC 1 HD is at channel 141. Even if I move it manually using E-channelizer it reverts to the same position the next day even though I have switched off daily updates in Crossepg settings.
Any help much appreciated

Ive updated my Zgemma h2s to ATV6.2 and obviously infinity has gone back on fresh.
In the EPG I'm slightly missing the bottom of the "Today" and the "Times" that run along the top, I cant find a setting to change this?

Ive updated my Zgemma h2s to ATV6.2 and obviously infinity has gone back on fresh.
In the EPG I'm slightly missing the bottom of the "Today" and the "Times" that run along the top, I cant find a setting to change this?
Have a look at the GUI settings bud, usually a setting in there for assigning the buttons... failing that it may be how the screen is displaying so might need to refresh screen settings :) hope it helps

Have a look at the GUI settings bud, usually a setting in there for assigning the buttons... failing that it may be how the screen is displaying so might need to refresh screen settings :) hope it helps
Yeah that's what I thought but doesn't seem to make much difference when I try different setting, I can change the "Timeline" font size but I'm still missing the bottom of the day and time.

Yeah that's what I thought but doesn't seem to make much difference when I try different setting, I can change the "Timeline" font size but I'm still missing the bottom of the day and time.

Could you take a pic of the screen? Might help others know exactly what you mean.

Back