Wooshbuild Support Thread

Sounds like you are still using abe2
Have you read page 273 post 5445.
Or even better install wooshbuild infinity the channels are not messed up

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search but found nothing. I had to reflash which went perfectly. Only thing is I'm missing the scrolling bar that goes through the timeline and epg. Think it's graphical option, but can't seem to find it.
Any help guys?

Many thanks

I can't download the basebuild for wooshbuild. It says I don't have the permissions. How do you download the new wooshbuild infinity build?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search but found nothing. I had to reflash which went perfectly. Only thing is I'm missing the scrolling bar that goes through the timeline and epg. Think it's graphical option, but can't seem to find it.
Any help guys?

Many thanks
Do you mean show EPG timeline. Its in wb config

Rather than having alternating start up screens I was thinking about just having one screen however, I'm unsure if it will reload the original start up screens on reboot? I'm using a H2s....

Rather than having alternating start up screens I was thinking about just having one screen however, I'm unsure if it will reload the original start up screens on reboot? I'm using a H2s....
Isnt there a "custom" bootscreen option in wb7 or is that just in infinity
Green > wb config > change skin boot theme > change bootscreen theme > custom
The instructions are at the top of the screen

There is makido but when added my custom mvi files to media/hdd wb v7 wasn't able to see them so I thought I'd asked someone to confirm which folder wb v7 uses.

It gives you option when you first install infinity but you can add it manually what has your provider provided you
You'll have to excuse my ignorance, it was always an option under the green button, I didn't do anything other than install whooshbuild.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, it was always an option under the green button, I didn't do anything other than install whooshbuild.
Are you on about the iptv player if so press green button for plugins then green to download plugins then go to extensions and look for e2iplayer it's changed its name or do you mean from a provider for movies and 3pm kick offs

Back