Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi Guys
If I update to v6 via the wooshbuild up date on the box will I have to re enter my line or will it do it automatically during the update?
You will be asked if you want to backup your setting prior to flashing, select yes. Once it's flashed select restore settings and all will be done.
I think the process is very straight forward. There is never any harm having a backup of your line for just incase

You will be asked if you want to backup your setting prior to flashing, select yes. Once it's flashed select restore settings and all will be done.
I think the process is very straight forward. There is never any harm having a backup of your line for just incase
If you plan to restore your settings make sure you're not saving settings while using slyk1 skin as it's not on V6. Change to WB skin and the do a backup.

Hi,
I updated a friends Zgemma H2S to V6.00 but when he switched on his box it is stuck on BOOT with red light on front of receiver. Any idea folks how to overcome this?

Do i need to re-flash, i.e. basebuild image on usb and insert into front usb port?

Last edited:
Need to reflash again If it is 3.0 usb stick use the rear usb port Switch power on press white button at the rear of the box and flash should appear across the screen

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

the autobrouquets FTA scan does that put freeview or freesat channels onto the box. thanks

also not sure if a bug or not after recording a program the Record logo stays on flashing after program finished and not recording in progress. only way to remove it is to reboot GUi

Last edited:
The recording starts 3 minutes before and 3 minutes after a program start time and end time. I use the Vu+ Solo4k and never had the logo stay on for me after this time and my misses recorded everything.

The recording starts 3 minutes before and 3 minutes after a program start time and end time. I use the Vu+ Solo4k and never had the logo stay on for me after this time and my misses recorded everything.

It is a strange one could deleting cross epg fix but then again I did a fresh install at notice that the keep unlink bouquet keep reset from yes to no but not to worried as I alway check lol

Have openatv given up with updates for version 6 already? Noticed there been no new updates for a few days now

The point being made bud is that it's posted all over, especially on this forum, so a little read or search would have given you the answer, he wasn't being rude but probs stating the obvious

R.T.F.I

OK, a quick question.....

Have the WooshBuild v6 issued been ironed out enough and answered enough times that I can request the thread be clear back again?

WB Config no longer creates a N/A bouquet on startup
USB Cam Import will even check a stick of chewing gum for a line if you put it in the USB port

Just a couple of replies please... if you still have a problem with v6, what is it so I can put it right.
Thanks

OK, a quick question.....

Have the WooshBuild v6 issued been ironed out enough and answered enough times that I can request the thread be clear back again?

WB Config no longer creates a N/A bouquet on startup
USB Cam Import will even check a stick of chewing gum for a line if you put it in the USB port

Just a couple of replies please... if you still have a problem with v6, what is it so I can put it right.
Thanks
all working great for me.. reflashed last night to fix the epg problem and restoring my settings put everything back bar oscam and turning hdmi-cec off .

Yes all working ok are u realeasing the H52TC anytime soon Mr woosh

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So to keep your recordings when updating to v6 you just don't initialize the hard drive when asked? Is that correct

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back