Wooshbuild Support Thread

I'm using an iptv sub on my zgemma h2s.
I'm using the xtream codes plugin.
It plays great but when I'm watching live football it always pauses and freezes.
Is there any setting I need to change to resolve this or is the h2s just not up to the job?

Just about to load the build onto my vu duo2 , it said on the wooshbuild website about it being the twin tuner model, mine has 2 x twin satellite tuners , it came with one and i installed another. Is that an issue ?
Also anyone else running it on a vu duo 2 ?

Thanks Daz

hi

i have a iptv script on my box and also my own custom bouquets
i dont suppose you know if i update to v6 will i loose all these, i do have a back up but i am not sure if the back up only backs up settings or the full image, so if i was to update to v6 then use the back up would it revert to v5 ??
thanks

**seems to work fine, tried on my second box**

Last edited:
hi

i dont suppose you know if i update to v6 will i loose all these, i do have a back up but i am not sure if the back up only backs up settings or the full image, so if i was to update to v6 then use the back up would it revert to v5 ??
thanks

Hi your back up settings should save it,i know it did for me.if you did a full back up (on usb) before going over to V6 then yes if you need to it will go back to V5

hi

thanks

Before you backup your settings on v5bmake sure you're not using slyk1 skin. Change it to the WB skin.

Press green, WB config, switch skin, and select skywb.

Then when you restore your settings you won't have any issues and it will restore your created bouquets.

Hi guys can anyone help plz. I have wooshbuild v5 and I have been trying to upload XCPLUGIN for bloody ages via FILEZILLA but to no avail. As far as I can see it's been loaded into the directory (at the bottom after a list of bouquets ) but I can't find it on the box and was told after reboot it would be in plugins but it aint. I've looked everywhere but no joy. Any help would be very much appreciated I'm not too great with all this stuff but I am ok following the right instructions but the ones I've been given ain't working.
Thankyou in advance

Any advice, time and date are wrong, tried settings, system, time settings.
I tried sync time settings both in NTP and transponder but neither mage any difference, date still showing Thu 01/01 and things wrong

What on earth are you on about.
Who's spamming ?
If that's an attempt at humour then sorry to say but your as funny as toothache.
For some reason it posted three times and rather than have the post three times I edited to say duplicate as there is no option to remove or delete.

Last edited:
Not sure what caused the change on my box (H2S), whether it was running software updates or reloading the epg etc but now when I go into EPG the coloured buttons at the bottom are all back to defaults such as red button for IMDB and the yellow and blue buttons no longer showing the -24 & +24. Not sure why they changed but I've gone into the EPG settings and changed those back.

The only setting I can't seem to find is when I'm in the EPG I used the press the Ch Page button on the remote up or down to move from 1 page to the next on the EPG, but now when I press the Ch Page button either up or down it just does the +24 or -24 action. Any ideas how I change that back to doing the Page up, Page down function as it was previously?

Also a strange one with my box over the last few days, it's been freezing in menus - so for example I'll press down a few times in a menu and it will freeze for a few seconds before it moves on again? This only started happening a few days ago. Any ideas what may be causing that?

Thanks.

can anyone tell me how do i remove all channels from cross epg so i can add my own iptv channels to the categories?

Back