Zgemma H2.S OpenVIX (latest) Sky Themed Image

15127d1449752763t-zgemma-h2-s-openvix-latest-sky-themed-image-2_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg

Would be good if you could add the Channel Numbers on to this screen the EPG screen like real sky. 101 BBC 1, 102 BBC2 etc.

kk glad you got it sorted go to abm and hide the other bouquets then start scan after that gi to configure and disable updates

Great image, thanks.

I have an issue with the picture jumping on some channels, every few seconds the black bar at the top keeps appearing/disappearing, the black bar doesn't aplear at the bottom just top.

I've messed with the tv settings and the A/V settings on the box but it's still happening (it's not the tv as the openbox worked fine). I've tried changing the settings to Auto Resolution, 1080i 50 hz, 720p etc. I've tried setting to pan and scan, pillarbox etc but this eats up too much of the image. I've set it to Auto now but the picture keeps on jumping.

Any ideas?

I have just turned the other bouquet completely off on skyuk, there is more ways to sort the new bouquet than the original one in the menus. Tell you what dsayers2014 I have wanted to do that for about a year now, even was going to open the code and add the god damn code myself, but never got a bit of time to do it. and its being sat there all the time in plugins. made my day that mate. don't take much. You have a Good Christmas and Thanks again.

Hi

do anyone know which folder to place CCcam.cfg file in H2S? is it still etc?

No its /var/keys

Correction - its usr/keys (thanks dsayers2014) - i did go into var and clicked the shortcut in there that went to usr/keys - so sorta same but wrong lol)

i put my cccam.cfg file in etc and it didnt work - put it in usr/keys and it did - cant really comment other than that. Mine is the H.2S

Last edited:
thanks james looks good,,,,,,,,,, is updates turn off on this because we all now vix is just a patched image and can brick the box resason i ask as im a newbee to this,,,,,,, and theres plenty of newbees out there and dont what them adding it and then try to update on line so be careful u have been warned

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the heads up no it wasn't so I have turned it off now, the new version I have uploaded also has TSPanel in it is as well. If you want to disable it go to Menu> setup> system> software update background check = no otherwise if your unsure then flash the latest version.

Enjoy

I didnt know about the DO NOT update online and clicked check for updates, it said there were 69 updates. - only the fact it would not let me view the changelog for the updates did i not click update as i had done it on the opentv image that came installed with the H.2S without any problems. Lucky escape i guess however i would just like to say what an absolute brilliant image this is. Can the update option not be totally removed or is it hard coded into the image?

Also - on my setup i tried to install autobouquets, didnt seem to run - i cant find it in plugins or extensions, but when i press fav it comes up with the old dreambox type bouquet list like my dreambox 800 has. Whilst pressing menu i can move and rearrange the order of channels and also the main folders so i can put kids at the top and films 2nd etc and delete adult and religion. When the box rescans the next morning it resets it back to the original order it was in. I am guessing this is autobouquet maker doing this. I found autobouquetsmaker - now this works beautifully and is RAPID - i have managed to do channel swaps by amending the custom file, however i cannot change the order of the folders, does anyone know how?

Hi
This is my first time with images I've just got my box.
I've noticed a few things James on my Autobouquetsmaker i don't have the option "providers order" when apparently I should have.
And also the Zgemma folder needs a force file adding to it as it doesn't automatically flash !
And should it include the newcamd.list file already in the usr/keys folder then just needs editing ?
Thanks by the wey :)

flash via usb its easier

to have providers order - you need to add a 2nd provider - it then appears - I have uk and ROI

just create your own newscamd.list file and ftp it in

flash via usb its easier

to have providers order - you need to add a 2nd provider - it then appears - I have uk and ROI

just create your own newscamd.list file and ftp it in
Yeah I did use USB but it wouldn't boot into the flash until the force file was added.
Arh that makes sense now about the ROI part as I don't think I have that.
I think I have created that file now as I'm a newbie I wasn't sure if it was just the gift code I added and saved the file as a .line
Cheers

Hi guys I think I may have changed a setting somewhere on this image.
My channel numbers are all messed up and not like skys numbers for instance BBC HD is channel 1985 !
Anyone know what steps to get them back .
All I want is to be able to type the numbers on my remote to zap straight to that channel but if I type 178 for ITV HD its another channel !

Hi everyone,

New here and interested to know how the boxes work.
I'm pretty tech savy so with a little guidance will probably get to grips with it relatively quickly.

I currently have Sky and would like to know what I 'need' to allow me to 'unscramble' the channels for free :P

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben

i have tried a few on here and my fav has been Wooshmans, (but its OpenATV not Vix)

After trying this one i think its good and going to keep it to see how it goes.

The thing i like to change is to have the standard HD channels first. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Just use channel swap to yes that will swap the sd channels for there hd versions you can't have all the hd channels first because autobouqete marker is set to make them the same order as sky

Hi just upgraded my 2s to the h2s, loaded your image, it is brilliant thank you, only problem i have is i cant ftp my n line across as there is no newcamd.list, in usr/ keys, i have cccam,mg_cfg,peer.cfg,priority.list and replace.list. any help would be great thanks.

Back