Zgemma H2H

check things like wireless routers,cordless telephones.mobile phones are not to close to your box as this can cause these problems.

did you flash online or with a usb if you flashed online try the usb way as my box was slow as ewt even after trying all the 6.2 and 6.3 reflashes using online so i put 6.2 on usb and flashed that way now my box is back to normal weird i know but it fixed mine

did you flash online or with a usb if you flashed online try the usb way as my box was slow as ewt even after trying all the 6.2 and 6.3 reflashes using online so i put 6.2 on usb and flashed that way now my box is back to normal weird i know but it fixed mine
I didn't use the usb no just did the online flash I will try the usb late cheers

I don't know if resolved but I would hold off reflashing has there is/was a problem with cam feeds and the cam panel there is a thread about it on forum

Hi all
right this is where I am at
I was doing a lot of playing around last night I did a USB flash with atv 6.2 but it was still the same.
Also flashed with pure2 and the box was still very slow and freezing.
So I thought I would try a flash with wooshbuild 7 instead of infinity. I had to do some manual removing of autobouquets and some other plugins to update them But it's so much better i still get the odd freeze here and there but generally it's a lot better. Thanks everyone

Back