Zgemma H2H

With bad cable and splitters, you would normally get a break up of picture and pixelating, normally freezin could mean your line or cam could be a problem, are you using cccam or newcamd ?

With bad cable and splitters, you would normally get a break up of picture and pixelating, normally freezin could mean your line or cam could be a problem, are you using cccam or newcamd ?
I've tried all cccam and newcamd also different providers
Ive just ordered a new splitter to see if that helps the VM is unwatchable it's driving me crazy

I've tried all cccam and newcamd also different providers
Ive just ordered a new splitter to see if that helps the VM is unwatchable it's driving me crazy
There's 2 certain brands that are really good but can't think of name I know screfix will do them if one near you or ebay

There's 2 certain brands that are really good but can't think of name I know screfix will do them if one near you or ebay
I've bought that one as that's the same as already fitted.ive never changed it and I've lived here for 7 years so just hoping that's the problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190430-165355.jpg
    Screenshot_20190430-165355.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 11
Labgear is a decent one, I think technik is the other good one, I am using labgear myself, but I dont think freezin would be caused by this, have you ruled out any internet problems?

no they are fine, try new splitter and cables and see if it cures the pixellation etc, freezing, stop/start may be the line/softcam

Would this help? I've noticed I have one on the hub 3?
no, this would probably change the power levels and make things worse.
It's 99% certain to be that 50p splitter you posted earlier, noname splitters aren't suitable for VM, they let in too much noise/interference which makes the picture break up

no, this would probably change the power levels and make things worse.
It's 99% certain to be that 50p splitter you posted earlier, noname splitters aren't suitable for VM, they let in too much noise/interference which makes the picture break up
Ok thanks should I take that off the hub then? As the VM tech guy put it on when he gave me the new hub

Back