Zgemma H2H

Hi fitted the new splitter and I even bought New cables but hasn't really sorted my problem any other ideas?

Didnt think it was the splitters to start with, I dont think its a provider issue either, as you have had the same problem with test lines, that leaves cam/s or your internet, have you ruled these out also, it does no harm anyway having the new cables and splitters , but other than this I would check your cam and internet , if they are ok, then you have at least narrowed it down, what cam are you using ?

Didnt think it was the splitters to start with, I dont think its a provider issue either, as you have had the same problem with test lines, that leaves cam/s or your internet, have you ruled these out also, it does no harm anyway having the new cables and splitters , but other than this I would check your cam and internet , if they are ok, then you have at least narrowed it down, what cam are you using ?
Hi I'm using cccam 2.3.2 also used mgcamd 1.38r1

I don't think it's my internet as my speeds are very stable and it never goes down.

I was wondering if it could be my box as its about 2 years old now and I have noticed it keeps hanging with the spinning circle and just feels slow. ive flashed it again but that's not made a difference.

Mines will do this now and again too, just means the box is doing things in the back ground, updating, etc, plus if you have re flashed, it should be ok, what about trying oscam, there were some problems regarding mgcamd earlier this year and several providers switched to oscam , I think this worked for most of them. Do you have a hdd device set up to your box.

Mines will do this now and again too, just means the box is doing things in the back ground, updating, etc, plus if you have re flashed, it should be ok, what about trying oscam, there were some problems regarding mgcamd earlier this year and several providers switched to oscam , I think this worked for most of them. Do you have a hdd device set up to your box.
Hi yes tried oscam aswell but still the same. Yes I have a 500gb hard drive set up

A similar problem happened to a mate of mine last year, it turned out it was his hdd device causing the problem( yours may be completely different though), he dis- connected the device from the box and the freezin stopped, he then re - initialized it and it done the trick, I would try watching the box with the device out (usb taken out of the box)and see if it still freezes, if it does then its back to square one, just re connect your hdd .

A similar problem happened to a mate of mine last year, it turned out it was his hdd device causing the problem( yours may be completely different though), he dis- connected the device from the box and the freezin stopped, he then re - initialized it and it done the trick, I would try watching the box with the device out (usb taken out of the box)and see if it still freezes, if it does then its back to square one, just re connect your hdd .
Hi I have already thought it could be the hard drive and done what you said but no still the same.

I have noticed autobouquets have just done a update and channel 4 seems to be working abit better since.

I think I'm going to buy a new zgemma h5 box to rule the box out.

After you re flashed the last time, did you do a scan in ABM, you could do a scan in ABM now, update provider files, then do a scan, without re flashing your box, I would try to rule as much out as possible before going and buying a new box

After you re flashed the last time, did you do a scan in ABM, you could do a scan in ABM now, update provider files, then do a scan, without re flashing your box, I would try to rule as much out as possible before going and buying a new box
Hi yes I did try that but was still the same.

I kind of hope it is the box as if iits not then I'm running out of options

A 2 year old box should not be causing any problems, I myself have a h2h with mgcamd, its about 3 years old, still working as it always has.

Are you getting freezing on your main sports and movie channels or is it the lesser used channels.
It seems to be all channels really seems to be more on MTV and channel 4 Hd ITV2 that I notice it takes ages to load them and then it starts freezing around every 30 seconds or so.

Back