Zgemma h2s best image for IPTV

TahirMia

What is the best image for IPTV as main usage and some sat? I am currently using the latest wooshbuild but have read iPab is the best for IPTV? shall I bother changing or is Woosh the best way to go?

I say stick with wooshbuild never had a problem my self with wooshbuild, I have had and no of others had iptv bouquets vanishing with ipab because they use a custom bouquet maker

Best way is to try it yourself
No one can tell you what you will like

Wouldn't use any of them myself mind but there easy for people

I say stick with wooshbuild never had a problem my self with wooshbuild, I have had and no of others had iptv bouquets vanishing with ipab because they use a custom bouquet maker
It's really good was just wondering if something is better. I find it good for people who like something easy to use

wooshbuild and ipab or both based on ATV image. If you have wooshbuild on, stick with that. ipab just as less plugins on, so you will have problems if you intend to use the sat side still.

Last edited:
Yea just of the Zgemma site p, download and flash

they are not hard to setup
Scanning the channels take the longest time and I can fully setup a box in 30mins
Excluding the scan mind

You learn the box by doing
Had the stock OpenATV but had regular crashes so that's why I changed to wooshbuild and had no problems.

I use iptv on my zgemma h2s with openatv as the build. Previously used ipab as I read that it was best to use, but then something on there seemed to disagree with two different subscriptions so I swapped to openatv and all's good!

Bear in mind it's mainly down to the provider you use, not the build.

Hi im looking to run iptv and oscam on a zgemma h2h. Im using ipab 6. Got it all working but the epg will only run on sat or iptv. Not on both. I would like to get both wothin. Thanks.

Hi im looking to run iptv and oscam on a zgemma h2h. Im using ipab 6. Got it all working but the epg will only run on sat or iptv. Not on both. I would like to get both wothin. Thanks.
With Woosh you can do both. Don't think there is much of a difference.

I started with vix and recently changed to openatv build...no real improvement in performance if I’m honest but the I prefer the atv build

Back