Zgemma h2s best image for IPTV

That line simply installs openvpn. You then need to subscribe to a VPN service and install your credentials.

Google open VPN enigma2 guide and there are very good guides.

Just download Vanilla OpenVIX from Zgemma.co.uk website.
Setup AutoBouquets, Skins, etc.
Then install IPTV from your provider.
Keeps it simple, no bloat.
OpenVIX also OpenVPN works better than on ATV,.

hi get these errors when trying to install openvpn via putty on wooshbuild kernel-4.10.6 opkg solver install can not install package openvpn
any help would be great
thanks

Wooshbuild has now added a VPN installer plugin.
Only digibit so far but adding others shortly.

hi get these errors when trying to install openvpn via putty on wooshbuild kernel-4.10.6 opkg solver install can not install package openvpn
any help would be great
thanks
You can update to woosh 7 openvpn is preinstalled and his instal wizard is going to be such a cool feature

Else try in putty:

opkg list | grep vpn

then...

opkg install openvpn

I say stick with wooshbuild never had a problem my self with wooshbuild, I have had and no of others had iptv bouquets vanishing with ipab because they use a custom bouquet maker
Hi pal when pressing epg I get these in stead of my iptv bouquets _ _ _ did it before and restart gui sorted it but no joy this time

Willobuild is top notch and not bloated. Don’t know if he has released vix 5.1 for h2s yet tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI,
Browse to www.zgemma.co.uk or direct to www.zgemma.tv look for your device, click H.2S, then OpenVIX, you will see 5.1.002 which I have running and it works pretty stable.
Was using 5.1.002 with the vpn adder plugin but the openvpn addon keeps stopping once I have started it.

When I go to openvpn plugin and start it, it runs. When I hit exit and go back to it, the openvpn plugin has stopped again

Getting this error about tun:
modprobe: FATAL: Module tun not found in directory /lib/modules/4.10.6
This is with the newest openvix image. Does anyone know how to install the tun?

TUN is part of base image.
Download again, re-flash, setup OpenVPN first.
Check is starts, press blue to show log.
Then add IPTV and other stuff.
OpenVPN is in base install, might be damaged.

Back