Zgemma H2s not picking up signal - do i have a sky cable or virgin? [pic attached]

Have seen it couple times before Some times you get a signal then next day loose it Maybe voltage problem to old lnb Have found changing lnb works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But saying that you wouldn't get a signal on your sky box. Since you've had a signal before on the zgemma it can't be a box issue what happend between watching the football on Saturday and yesterday when you couldn't get a picture. Has the box been dropped at all?

I have 2 zgemma boxes now, 1 worked on saturday then stopped, the 2nd i bought yesterday and didnt work at all. None of these are damaged or have been dropped

Have seen it couple times before Some times you get a signal then next day loose it Maybe voltage problem to old lnb Have found changing lnb works

just trying to look into it now, Trying to get through to housing people and they are being a headache to get through to!!! Iv tried everything so it basically leaves it down to changing the LNB now which is the only thing i havent tried yet

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 AM ----------

Titch could be right mate. See if you can change the LNB

i also think titch could be right, i really do hope so as i have tried everything. Trying to get hold of the housing people now. If i cant/they dont change LNB is there any other alternative boxes you can suggest that i can buy? Im assuming zgemma h2s is the most latest box so if i use a older box like a sky f3 or something like that...it MAY just work right?

Where's the dish located? And why can't you change the LNB ? Did you say you're in a Masonette? Can't be inaccessible as Sky fitters don't do 'difficult'! :whistling:

Where's the dish located? And why can't you change the LNB ? Did you say you're in a Masonette? Can't be inaccessible as Sky fitters don't do 'difficult'! :whistling:

I literally have no clue where the dish is located and am not allowed to change the LNB myself as it is a communal dish. Yes i live in a maisonette but again have no clue where the communal dish may be located

Went to Menu > Signal Finder > Transponder and played around with the frequency. Found 6 channels non freesat channels and then without checking me being stupid i done an auto scan out of excitement and went back to found 0 channels lol

There used to be the need with some old LNB's with F5's etc to use a "signal fix" to adjust the LNB voltage to correct no signal on some channels, its a long shot as i've never know\heard it affect Zgemma boxes but for a couple of quid from fleebay might be worth a try

There used to be the need with some old LNB's with F5's etc to use a "signal fix" to adjust the LNB voltage to correct no signal on some channels, its a long shot as i've never know\heard it affect Zgemma boxes but for a couple of quid from fleebay might be worth a try

What do you suggest i do pal? Keep trying to play around with the transponder and cant get signal anymore. Found 6 channels now cant find any anymore again

spend a few quid on the no signal fix (search on fleebay) not saying it will defo work mind, but worth a shot, did you get chance to try the box(s) at a different location? can be the only thing left trying

I can honestly say it won't work as this boots voltage between horizontal and vertical channels take my advice look around your building if can't see dish probably on the roof as change lnb

What do you see when you go into signal finder does it show any signal coming into box! Press menu-setup-service searching-signal Finder it should show you have a signal weather it's strong or not if it doesn't flicker then I really doubt it will find any channels in scan

I can honestly say it won't work as this boots voltage between horizontal and vertical channels take my advice look around your building if can't see dish probably on the roof as change lnb

i think it is an LNB fault having said that though, it did pick up those 6 channels when i was playing around with the transponder in the sat signal in tuner config

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ----------

What do you see when you go into signal finder does it show any signal coming into box! Press menu-setup-service searching-signal Finder it should show you have a signal weather it's strong or not if it doesn't flicker then I really doubt it will find any channels in scan
i now see nothing, 0% on everything aswell as 0.0DB

You may get a few channels but you will not get 741 of them I have done this problem 3 times with customers of mine Have also seen lnb ports go on lnbs

Check you are on the right provider menu-setup-crossepg-open tv providers make sure it is on sky uk open tv 28.2

That is just for EPG has nothing to do with sat signal

You really do need to take the box round to another house where you know the sky signal works..... this is the only way you'll be able to determine if it's a box/setup issue or a dish/lnb/wiring issue with the property.

You really do need to take the box round to another house where you know the sky signal works..... this is the only way you'll be able to determine if it's a box/setup issue or a dish/lnb/wiring issue with the property.

Just got a call from my supplier. He said it is working fine on his side which means it is my satellite thats the problem, either the communal dish in my building is very old or something.

If thats the case is there any other boxes i can buy that will cater for the old dish that i have at the moment? Housing is being a pain runnin around circles trying to get through to em

Back