Zgemma S2 Need help unable to record and watch different channel

Hi all, I have had the exact same issue using the same setup

Tested both inputs and fine but tuner B doesn't seem to be working or showing any signal on Signal finder

Any help would be great

Hi guys having same problem as mikeyka8139, cant record one while watching another, tuner A got no signal in sat finder, Tried swapping cables to see if it was a problem with connections, still no signal on tuner A. Been told by a mate that i'm recording too many at once but when i look in timer overview theres nothin recording (other than the one im experimenting/testin). Any ideas guys?

Have same problem tuner A shown lock tuner B nothing how do i click to put B tuner on shown no signal Black screen when recording

record ITV , watch BBC ok , but no line channels . can record line channel watch FTA , rebooted box same problem switch off recording box ok any help be appreciated

I think i already know the answer to my own question but before i get another line fitted to my dish is there anyway what so ever i can record a channel whilst watching another with 1 lead in my twin zgemma i currently have tuner B not configured.. its just iv heard with these boxes u can record 2 channels whilst watching another.. so i presume thats with the twin tuner but with just a single tuner is this possible??
Thanks in advance

Hi there first time on hear could someone help me i bought a zgemma s2 and iv got a ex hard drive connected and its all working but I'm struggling to figure out how to record I did it once by mistake and haven't been able to do it again can someone shed some light or make a guide on how to do this I'm using a pre installed sky skin that came pre installed when I bought it ? Thanks in advance

Hi there first time on hear could someone help me i bought a zgemma s2 and iv got a ex hard drive connected and its all working but I'm struggling to figure out how to record I did it once by mistake and haven't been able to do it again can someone shed some light or make a guide on how to do this I'm using a pre installed sky skin that came pre installed when I bought it ? Thanks in advance

Have you followed the setup procedures?

As for recording you can do through epg and selecting program and red button I think

Hi sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread but has anyone used an old sky hdd and re-used it in a zgemma h2s?

Thanks

hi guys, new here.. any suggestions where to buy the zgemma hs2 at the best price? also is it hard to setup? thanks in advance.

Both tuners need to bet set to simple-single-28.2e...Go to menu-set up-settings- service searching-sat Finder and check that both tuners show as locked and see what the signal is like..
if you are sure both feeds work then try testing each tuner individually one feed in one at a time..
use ccam 2.30 you can get it from openATV site..if you have done all this and still no joy then I would reflash a fresh clean image rather than a back up image...I'm running mine on Vix 153 and have no issues recording or playing back...

thanks for your advice. I had the same problem as the other person and this worked for me

Back