Zgemma setup problems with virgin media

drkk

Hi
I've recently upgraded from openbox to zgemma and up until today I was using the Sky connection to the h2s box.
Today I've had virgin media connected up and unfortunately I can't tune the channels in.
I've trawled through the forum and I'm still at a loss of what to do. I've tried to change Tuner B from dvb-s to dvb-c but can't seem to do this.
I've enclosed pics of the current Tuner Configuration.

c401ea0db2fbabbcc41d87e862735b2f.jpg
2e7cf3eefcae0be1e337a85df43882d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wont get cable on a h2s twin tunner sat reciever. You could add a cable usb tunner for an extra £30

OptiCombo DVB-T2/T/C USB Tuner if you cant return your box you can add that i use it on my h2h just for an extra tunner so it does work hope this helps mate

Last edited by a moderator:
it'd be cheaper to sell your h2s and buy a h2h

H2H cost about £170 with a gift.
Is it fairly easy to get it going with the usb tuner.
Also there are other usb tuners out there for about £20 - would these work or is it just the opticombo?
This is turning into a bit of a pain!

Peice of pi*s to setup mate i added a usb hub to install hdd aswell it was just a case of plugging it in go to plugins then drivers install the OptiCombo driver reeboot go to tunners you will now have an exta tunner.
As for the usb tunner i just got that one as it was from zgemma uk on here and had been tested on h2h (my box) and h2s.

[/QUOTE[If he wanted the h2h in first place he would ov had a sat and cable tunner Anyway.
Buying the extra tunner is making his box the box he wanted in the first place but with an extra sat tunner

To be honest, it was me just being a dumbass. I had sky with the intention of eventually putting virgin through it. Now I'm just trying to backtrack and just use the virgin cable coming into the box [emoji20][emoji379]

If he wanted the h2h in first place he would ov had a sat and cable tunner Anyway.
Buying the extra tunner is making his box the box he wanted in the first place but with an extra sat tunner

Ahh I see. Definitely seems like the better option then.

Hi guys - i've got the h2h box but still unsure of the tuner settings for cable.. From memory should A be disabled and it runs of B?

Leaning towards getting the usb tuner connecting that to vm and then I'll try and sort out the sky cable coming into it as well.
Will they both work with the current line that I have (bought with a gift).

Doing this should enable me to watch one channel and record another too right?!

Back