Zgemma setup problems with virgin media

should do yeh, your line was for a twin tuner box so you'll have the 2 lines at least, probably the 2 satelites and the cable.
so long as your gift is a cable and sat line combined, and not just a satellite line

Peice of pi*s to setup mate i added a usb hub to install hdd aswell it was just a case of plugging it in go to plugins then drivers install the OptiCombo driver reeboot go to tunners you will now have an exta tunner.
As for the usb tunner i just got that one as it was from zgemma uk on here and had been tested on h2h (my box) and h2s.

Hi dillyp70,
I have just bought a DVBSky T330 DVB-T2/T/C USB Stick Standalone Tuner as I can no longer receive satellite channels, I have scanned the internet on how to install it but as yet no joy until I read your post, can you point me to where there are instructions how to install it and scan for cable channels or do you have the instructions you could share with me.
Regards
bronco36
Dave http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e1140...s,nqc=nqc,nqt=nqt,ec=ec,exe=exe,ext=ext,bu=bu

dilly wont answer as banned!

usb wont be seen until drivers are downloaded from plugin feeds,look in drivers as dvb sky is listed,click on it and load to box,reboot box for usb to be seen .
choose your location by netid.

dilly wont answer as banned!

usb wont be seen until drivers are downloaded from plugin feeds,look in drivers as dvb sky is listed,click on it and load to box,reboot box for usb to be seen .
choose your location by netid.

Ops do they ban posters on here wow most seem very helpful as yourself, I've d/L the plug in re booted but I'm from there I'm not sure what to do, not sure how to get it from sat tuner to cable tuner ?.
bronco36

Back