Satellite Zgemma Star H1 Set-up?

s2015

Got my box today it get's as far as the openatv screen and stay's on it? and get's no further how do i get round this problem? i have looked on the forum nobody seems to have this problem? thanks

You did not have to reflash If you pressed menu and set it up It may have worked Did you try and read the Book ?

I have tried to put in a ccam on today but no joy atm is there a guide or further help, i want to stick to openatv 4.2 is what i have put on while i see how it goes first? i thought it would be in plugin's but no joy i was going to use ftp Dcc?

Last edited:
If i flash with the new Open Atv 5.0 do i have to put all the setting in again? Language USAL'S etc or do they stay the same, is it just the layout that change's?

How do you find out if i have put the correct cccam on think i might have put an older one on by mistake? Thanks

Just open up the CCcam file in the ect folder on your box by FTP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you put the line in the CCcam or did you do a newcamd list file ? ie mg camd

i put a test line in ccam.cfg then view but loads of gaps's in the line which i don't think there should be?

If you have got a copy of your line and he sent it as a file Just copy and paste the Line and delete old 1

Unless i do have an old cccam and it don't work or my softcam needs to be started, have rebooted the box, restarted engima 2? still no joy?

Have you ticked CCam and started the cam then reboot Also make sure you FTP program is disconnected from box

Back