Satellite Zgemma Star H1 Set-up?

You need to activate it then start have a look at colour buttons on the page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to keep Atv image why don't you just load MT pockets back up it saves a lot of time just change local area in ABM files are already loaded for lines so just copy and paste cams are loaded

Ok Tich I wanted to keep the atv image because this is the first go at doing this, will download tomorrow and try again, thanks for your help today. might look at the OpenVix?

Anytime mate like I said there is a back up of Atv and Sucmnsee Vix I prefer the Vix image myself even though you can't do on line updates. As it seems to work quicker than Atv

This is the one you use then, Backup of Vix Apollo 165 08/05/2015 for zgemmastar 2s will have a look tomorrow.

Put MT Pocket's atv image on today and also used Filezilla but still no joy the cline went in without gap's but still no tv? no ecm info what does this mean? i have restarted the box the GUI but still no joy :(

The Zgemma Star H1 has a cable rf in and out is there anyway to set this up to a old sly dish or a freeview box?

Thought H 1 already has free view built in The H 2 is a cable and sat box

Ok, the Cable part tuner B can only be used for Cable or can it be converted to anything else then? if you don't have cable?

Cant be used anything else like i said H1 cable & telly tuners H2 Cable &sat tuners S2 2 x Sat tuners

I made up my own Bouquet's list and today a cache stopped message appeared? and all my list's/Bouquet's have vanished is there any way to get them back? Thx

Mine is a single tuner what cables do I need to put where to get all of the channels. I currently have sky as well but when I try and get all of the channels they're just blank. Any help would be great

Back