Zgemma through firestick

It didn't even seem to download the bouquet like it normally does in the basic setup
I had a similar problem, not from any build though my kodi 16.1 setup was from a clean install, i then installed the addons i normally use & the vu+ addon wouldn't import anything at all when set to a specific bouquet, it would only import when it was set to import everything. I then reset kodi back to default settings & it worked fine so i do think some builds/addons do interfere with the vu+ addon.

I have this working perfectly thanks to this thread but I tried to put a build on kodi and could no longer seem to get this to work even though all the settings was still there so did a fresh start in fusion now all back working but my question is will this only work on the basic kodi setup ? And will I just have to add addons rather then a whole build

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
You could sideload dream player or tMote both in Google apps store they are stand alone apk's don't know if they will work on the firestick but it's worth a try...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

TiMote sideloads and works ok but dream player needs to be downloaded from amazon directly as the display is messed up when side loaded with the regular android version. The trial version is the same first 5 channels in each bouquet unlocked and £4.99 to buy full version.

Hi,
I have a small issue.

When I enable the VU+/Enigma2 Client then I get the error :
"Add-on couldn't be loaded.

An unknown error has occurred."

I do notice that it shows enabled but I cant walk anything after this step. Even on restart - I get the same warning. Please help as I am using Grogbuild with Kodi 17.6 on Firestick and would love to have this working asap.

You should update to kodi 16.1 as it's stable and works perfectly.

Also, are your Kodi settings set to expert level?

Then, in Kodi,

You need to then go into system -> settings-> Add-ons -> my add ons -> PVR clients. The last one should be VU+ / Enigma2 client. Open it and configure by putting in your IP address and then come back out and enable it.

Come back out to main settings screen and select TV. The first tab is general. Make sure the first option "Enabled" is enabled and has a blue dot beside it. It's also a good idea to enable "disable connection lost warnings" as it constantly beeps warnings when your zgemma is off or out of range.

Come down on the left tab to guide and reduce the number of days to display to one, and look for update interval and raise this to 1440.

You then should come out to main screen and highlight the power button and shut down Kodi. This will save settings.

The TV option should now be visable on your Kodi and a box will pop-up on the top right showing you it's downloading the channel info.

It's worthwhile adding the channels you watch into the favorites bouquet on your zgemma and configure the VU+ / enigma 2 client to only fetch one bouquet in the channels tab. Otherwise the firestick spends a lot of time downloading every channel which takes a bit of time every time you turn Kodi on.

Hope that helps.

Not bad going typing all that on a Saturday morning with a hangover. Go me!

What img did you have on the box? Having issue with this guide on H5.2Tc using Grogbuild.

Back