Zgemma With Additional USB Tuner Owners Please Help

ste

TK Veteran
Could a member who has install an opti-combo usb tuner on the zgemma running ATV please send me their files in lib/modules please.

Trying to get mine to work but stuggling.

Thanks.

I believe so but i've spent several hours setting up my current build on atv6 and would rather not bother with the extra tuner over setting the box up from scratch again but if someone with atv 5.3 wouldn't mind downloading the opti combo driver and sending me their files to try, that would be great.

Could a member who has install an opti-combo usb tuner on the zgemma running ATV please send me their files in lib/modules please.

Trying to get mine to work but stuggling.

Thanks.

where did you find one of these opticombo usb tuners? is urs dvb-c? when i looked around recently i couldnt find one to purchase anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you find one of these opticombo usb tuners? is urs dvb-c? when i looked around recently i couldnt find one to purchase anywhere

It was advertised in the for sale section on here - took a bit of faffing about to get it working as I had to change ATV versions from 6 to 5.3 but works spot on now.

Mine is a HMP dvb-c tuner and you can buy them on eBay for around £38+ P&P but the only issue is the driver not working on ATV 6 so you'd need to have ATV 5.3 installed to use one but there's other dvb-c tuners out there too like the Sundtek ones which I have heard work fine too but these are around £60 I think and I have no idea of their compatibility.

It was advertised in the for sale section on here - took a bit of faffing about to get it working as I had to change ATV versions from 6 to 5.3 but works spot on now.

Mine is a HMP dvb-c tuner and you can buy them on eBay for around £38+ P&P but the only issue is the driver not working on ATV 6 so you'd need to have ATV 5.3 installed to use one but there's other dvb-c tuners out there too like the Sundtek ones which I have heard work fine too but these are around £60 I think and I have no idea of their compatibility.

many thanks for your input ste.

id have to balance the idea of doing all the potential messing about with drivers and image compatability vs. the other idea of upgrading from my h2h to a h5.2tc with x2 cable tuners and x1 sat tuner. i have a mate whos would give me £70 for my h2h meaning the £108 for the h5.2tc would in effect be costing me £38.

Back