Fing is a completely free Wifi management application. It possesses a lot of convenient functions for you to easily manage the devices that are accessing your Wifi. Include:
- See if your home’s Wifi has been hacked or is it safe.
- Check if there are hidden cameras in the motel or wherever you are.
- Test Wifi and Mobile Internet speed, analyze latency, download speed, and upload speed, to know if the Internet service provider has fulfilled its original speed commitments.
- Scan the network with the exclusive technology Wifi and Lan scanner to find all the devices that are connected to the Wifi you are checking. From there, list all devices that are accessing Wifi and find out if someone is stealing Wifi and blocking the bandwidth.
- Device identification and related details such as IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor, and manufacturer.
- In-depth analysis of other properties such as NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, and Bonjour properties and device types.
- Capable of port scanning, device ping, DNS monitoring, and lookup.
- Receive network and device security alerts, automatically sent to your email and phone.
- Fing’s interface is easy to understand. Just a few simple steps, read it once and you can remember. If you do not have experience in blocking these and other devices, you can ask someone who has used this app (on a PC or smartphone).