1 Million fine, + 7 years

In March 2019, Steven King, Paul Rolston and Daniel Malone were sentenced to a combined total of 17 years for "conspiracy to defraud ........

King, from Coventry in the West Midlands, was the mastermind and received the largest sentence - seven years and four months - when the Warwick Crown Court jury delivered a guilty verdict.
And in a new development at Warwick Crown Court, Mr King has been ordered to pay back £963,000 from what he earned in the pirate streaming business.

If he does not forfeit the fee in three months, he will entitled to serve an additional six years and eight months behind players.
As per the judge's ruling, King must also surrender his passport within 28 days and is therefore unable to travel abroad.

He got almost EIGHT years jail in 2019.
He now has to give up his passport and a million quid.

From inside his jail cell?

A pile of shite.
If he had that kind of money, they wouldn't need to ask for it, they would have seized it years ago, and if they thought he was a flight risk why give him a month to hand over the passport.

It's a publicity stunt

I know the King guy in question he is part of a certain motorcycle club. yes they supplied loads of pubs in Coventry that i know of, one of the landlords must of been caught showing 3pm games and to avoid a massive fine grassed them up. They charged pubs £3,000 a year plus they got some sat feeds aswell

I know the King guy in question he is part of a certain motorcycle club. yes they supplied loads of pubs in Coventry that i know of, one of the landlords must of been caught showing 3pm games and to avoid a massive fine grassed them up. They charged pubs £3,000 a year plus they got some sat feeds aswell
If he was charging pubs £3K a year for a £50 IPTV subscription the cnut deserves 8 years.... not that anyone has ever got anything like that in reality

It wasn't just a iptv sub. He was supplying. They have left quite a bit of detail out of it.

Most 3pm stuff was sat through genuine cards from other countries. The iptv was just for stuff they couldn't get on Sat.

If its the guy I am thinking of anyway he was also into c/s and cable back in the day. But the pubs got genuine cards and boxes.

No. I think but not 100% outlaws. But they had been at it for years. They also have loads of tattoo shops in Coventry.

I think it was last week there was an article on someone from Ashton, Manchester being found guilty for selling boxes that had paid channels on it - estimated to have made around £300k I think it was.

Here is the article

Back