12 Month YouTube Premium (via India VPN + Revolut Card) £12.85 @ YouTube

Any idea how much cheaper for the year and I imagine same process as using vpn with India?

Did think before India was cheapest for the youtube premium so maybe changes regularly for each country based on strength of currency?

Any idea how much cheaper for the year and I imagine same process as using vpn with India?

Did think before India was cheapest for the youtube premium so maybe changes regularly for each country based on strength of currency?

It's about 15p cheaper than India at a whopping 0.85P

Went the Turkey route in December, got 2 free months of Premium.

Got my first month payment taking out of my bank which was 16.99 TL = 92p.

Did not use Revolut card used my Visa card instead, with my own name address etc.

Hope this helps anyone

Cheers

PS do not need to use a Vpn to login.

Been signed up for premium for must be a couple of years now going through Argentina revolut way for under a quid a week, it's great to have youtube with no adds and the youtube music app is really good to, a good alternative to spotify or Apple music.

Been signed up for premium for must be a couple of years now going through Argentina revolut way for under a quid a week, it's great to have youtube with no adds and the youtube music app is really good to, a good alternative to spotify or Apple music.
I'm glad you have said that, we currently have spotify premium duo @ £13.99/month, and to be honest we aren't big listeners more just occasionally. looking at this thread made me think is it worth ditching spotify for youtube premium via india. Can you get the youtube family via india does anyone know?

I'm glad you have said that, we currently have spotify premium duo @ £13.99/month, and to be honest we aren't big listeners more just occasionally. looking at this thread made me think is it worth ditching spotify for youtube premium via india. Can you get the youtube family via india does anyone know?

You sure can. You can also pay annually in India that you can stack for upto 2 years.

You can get a family Tidal account (6 connections) from Argentina for $145 - as of this morning €1.22 per month.
Sound quality much better than spotify, only thing is the lack of podcasts.
If there's only two of you, you could rent out the other 4.
I also have a Spotify family from the Philippines that costs around €3 per month.

You can get a family Tidal account (6 connections) from Argentina for $145 - as of this morning €1.22 per month.
Sound quality much better than spotify, only thing is the lack of podcasts.
If there's only two of you, you could rent out the other 4.
I also have a Spotify family from the Philippines that costs around €3 per month.
I looked about getting spotify from overseas but I couldn't work out if it still works.

Spotify from abroad can be done, but its a bit of an ordeal to set up a Paypal account abroad. Theres always the cracked .apk, if you don't want to pay.
I couldn't use several different VPN's with Spotify, but recently got PIA to work.
There was a set up thread on UK hot deals, not sure what the story at this minute is.
If it is mainly music you listen to, I'd suggest the Tidal route, you get a three month trial price of about 70 cent, then you can subscribe if you liked it.
I found argentina the cheapest(well I gave up searching when I found out how cheap Tidal was there)

Is it just music you listen to, or is it podcasts too?
If it is music, I have a couple of Deezer going spare. All set up and ready to use. The Tidal Argentina route will probably cost you about 70p per month per account after your three month trial for about 60p

Back