1800 IPTV users face fines (Italy)

Crypto it's fine for payment method
Unfortunately not many people use crypto, although I don't know why, I think a lot of people imagine that it's very complicated and dangerous.
Step 1 open a basic coinbase account
Step 2 put some money in it, if you need to send someone £50, put a bit extra in, say £60.
Step 3 send the £50 to the recipient
Step 4 play with the remaining £10.

With some manoeuvring you could possibly have your £60 back in a few weeks.
It's not much different to changing your pounds to euros when going on holidays, except you can swap and change it between hundreds of crypto currencies at any time.
I sometimes swap everything from one coin to another three times in one day.

I'm only playing with small amounts up to now but may go into it on a larger scale depending on how this venture goes

My provider needs email and name, gave him first name only and a 1 off mailbox org email. Paid via bank transfer and labelled it gumtree item. This way all the authorities know is I brought an item off gumtree and paid via bacs, if the server gets raided and details they will only know my first name and fake email. But highly doubt they will come after end users. Most likely to go after the iptv suppliers and re sellers if anything.

I think the only way the authorities will put people off iptv is if they change their approach and start going after end users. IPTV is an absolute monster compared to what CS was. CS was still pretty underground even towards the end, IPTV is sold openly on social media, I don't know many people who don't have iptv these days. Funny that they finally screwed up CS for us just as the world of viewing was moving towards streaming everything anyway really.

Back