19.2e

When searching for the channel (on v8s) I get 45% signal strength

When I look at the specific tp in tp list it's 45% strength and 10% quality. For tf1 and other 1n channels. Slightly out of alignment ?

Maybe ... I get 90% strength and 75% quality on my 1.1 Triax with inverto black ultra lnb.

I would have thought it would still pick it up though as you do have some strength

According to lyngsat, it's clear in HD on 5w though on wide beam (70cm dish recommended)
Hi, I just scanned that Sat, tf1 isn't clear, there are about a dozen clear french channels,
FTA Channel ORTB is showing the Sunderland v Bournemouth match live, (French commentary).

Shame that - Lyngsat isn't the most reliable though as i've used it for finding football games sometimes but some channels listed as showing games aren't.

I wouldn't have found the football only for reading this post, strange commentary though, you can hear the English commentary in the background.
A free channel showing live premiership, now that's a rarity.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have found the football only for reading this post, strange commentary though, you can hear the English commentary in the background.

A few just use the service feeds and put their own commentary / channel logo's on them.

Thanks to everyone for replies and info, will be moving the dish tomorrow☺
These are some of the channels available on Hotbird 13E with a Eurosub/gift.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 295
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
What do you actually need (besides a motor obviously) to motorise a satellite dish.
Any satellite receiver that you can put a line into, an 80-100cm dish, a Satellite installer to set the dish up properly (or do it youself), & a Euro sub. Set the receiver to Usals, put your Long/Lat positions in, & then spend hours sorting channels out, Hotbird has about 1500 channels, only around 80 or so are viewable with a Eurosub, of course there's no way of knowing how long that will last.

I understand the afterwards stuff i.e. the subs, got a box already, purely wanting to know what equipment I'd need to buy to motorise my dish.

I understand the afterwards stuff i.e. the subs, got a box already, purely wanting to know what equipment I'd need to buy to motorise my dish.
Just search this on ebay - Full Motorized System 80 CM DISH Free UK delivery only £55
This is the cheapest.

Sorry, if you have a suitable dish then you just need the motor and fittings- either of these would do, (both on ebay).
SUPREME DARK MOTOR LED METAL GEAR DiSEqC 1.2 / 1.3 USALS
Technomate TM-2300 M3 Super DiSEqC 1.2 & 1.3 Satellite Motor - Latest Version

I have 19.2e running with line and some channels clear by some of the French ones (I think related to transponder Astra 1N) don't clear. I used to like watching French TF1 (ch.636) which now no longer clears.

Tried manually inputting tp and scan but doesn't work. Any idea what's going on? Worked at xmas when using the same line.
Hi, just letting you know, you can get TF1 HD with a Eurosub, on Hotbird 13E (11681 H 27500), along with 11 other French channels.

Back