2 Lines

snoopymsn

Hi I was wondering if i add a 2nd Cline to my box and the first line has probs or vice a versa will it auto use both ie switch between the 2 ?

I have 2 lines from 2 different providers, I paid a decent price for my first line (main line) and super cheap second line (backup, super emergency line) I've never needed my backup line as I purchased my main line form a decent, stable provider who's been around for a few years.

If you have more than 1 line use oscam.
This will send a request to both servers simultaneously, in the event that one server does respond with a valid ecm you won't have any glitching (unless both servers didn't reply at the same time)

I have 2 lines from 2 different providers, I paid a decent price for my first line (main line) and super cheap second line (backup, super emergency line) I've never needed my backup line as I purchased my main line form a decent, stable provider who's been around for a few years.

Hey,

I was going to post on the request thread for a n line for cable. But after reading some people getting glitches and things so I was looking for a recommended line. It's my first line as I've been using KV for years and squeezed it about as much as I can! Your comment intrigued me and I would be grateful if you could help. Thanks!

I was looking at the 2 line route but was under the impression that they sort of ran at same time so eliminated the glitching issues. People say only need 1 line etc but I have a line from supposedly good, reputable supplier off here and get regular freezing/glitching to the point that I have all but given up and started watching 90% of my tv through my android box and Kodi streams. I have messed around with homeplugs (although everything streams fine on same homeplug(s).

So, just what frequency of glitching is deemed as to be expected and normal?? Mine is not the same on every single program but 90% of what I record glitches to the point where it really spoils the viewing. Every minute is the norm and losing 5-10 seconds most times means you miss a chunk of the program you are TRYING to watch.

I am waiting for a mate to look at it for me as I havent got a clue with the set up and am using it as set up by him. It is, at the moment, a very expensive back up to Kodi.

Hi Blackwidow,

I have a cline (which I am not too happy with) and currently testing a nline. Would I be able use the cline as back up, if so, how do I go about it?

Regards

Mike

I also have 2 lines from 2 different suppliers on CCcam. Both were cheap and I don't get many glitches. Every now and again I check and sometimes I've seen 1 of them as offline but it doesn't effect my viewing as both of them have never been offline at same time. I tried to add a 3rd line to my openbox but it kept coming up login instead of online, so I think you can only have 2 lines at same time.

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 PM ----------

I was looking at the 2 line route but was under the impression that they sort of ran at same time so eliminated the glitching issues. People say only need 1 line etc but I have a line from supposedly good, reputable supplier off here and get regular freezing/glitching to the point that I have all but given up and started watching 90% of my tv through my android box and Kodi streams. I have messed around with homeplugs (although everything streams fine on same homeplug(s).

So, just what frequency of glitching is deemed as to be expected and normal?? Mine is not the same on every single program but 90% of what I record glitches to the point where it really spoils the viewing. Every minute is the norm and losing 5-10 seconds most times means you miss a chunk of the program you are TRYING to watch.

I am waiting for a mate to look at it for me as I havent got a clue with the set up and am using it as set up by him. It is, at the moment, a very expensive back up to Kodi.

It could be your Homeplugs that are the problem. I had a lot of glitching and thought it was server as Netflix etc worked fine with Homeplugs. I got cat6 cable fitted from router to box and glitching almost stopped.

Back