2021 Champions League Final

So the "fraud" is still in a job, still unable to deliver what was expected of him in his contract with his massive pay cheque a Champions League Trophy guffaw guffaw guffaw
Manchester WAS, IS and ALWAYS will be RED!

So mason mount says chelski are the best team in the world lol
Well I see it like this:
Best league in the world is the Premier League and the mighty Man United finished 2nd in that thus making them the 2nd best team in the world, simplez :smiley:
I can live with that considering the players we have and the unproven manager it's one mighty achievement.
As you were.

Well I see it like this:
Best league in the world is the Premier League and the mighty Man United finished 2nd in that thus making them the 2nd best team in the world, simplez :smiley:
I can live with that considering the players we have and the unproven manager it's one mighty achievement.
As you were.
True epl is best team in world and mount has a right to say we are the best in the world as we've beat the best teams in the world to win the CL but united couldn't even make to final of CL never mind!!! and what makes it worse is they couldn't even win the mickey mouse cup.
No offence to Obi or CK
Screenshot_20210526_163224_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Well I see it like this:
As you were.

yap yap yap lol. No one should celebrate 2nd place lol

Also Ole is not an unproven manager. He’s proved he’s one big bottle job lol

True epl is best team in world and mount has a right to say we are the best in the world as we've beat the best teams in the world to win the CL but united couldn't even make to final of CL never mind!!! and what makes it worse is they couldn't even win the mickey mouse cup.
No offence to Obi or CK
View attachment 61834
I get why seem are saying that Chelsea is the best in the world and its a matter of opinion. But they beat top teams to win the most prestigious club competition so can't deny the fact they are champions of Europe and have claim to that.

Personally and hate to say this but I think City are the best team currently in the world.

Your right about the Europa league mate. Its a joke of a competition never have rated it and how teams who drop out of the group stages of the CL fall into it. The europa conference league will be even worse.

Back