360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Gracias por el aporte pero el link de descarga no funciona, ¿lo podríais reparar??

Im afraid buddy, this software is well out of date now and your only means is to keep firmware up to date, make sure games are patched correctly before burning... was fantastic while it lasted but time to move on now!

You should update this dude, all games are running on xgd3

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 PM ----------

Gracias por el aporte pero el link de descarga no funciona, ¿lo podríais reparar??

Im afraid buddy, this software is well out of date now and your only means is to keep firmware up to date, make sure games are patched correctly before burning... was fantastic while it lasted but time to move on now!

Why don't you use abgx360 to stealth patch your games?

Why don't you use abgx360 to stealth patch your games?[/QUOTE]

If you read earlier posts in this thread, that advice has already been offered dude.

Yes mate. This thread is about patching xbox 360 iso (game) files. Maybe start a new thread on the subject your interested in.

You'll need to get your 360 flashed with LT3 to play XGD3 games. They won't work and you could get "flagged" for a ban. P.M me if you need more help with that side of things.

Hello
I have a question as to download "[h=2]360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)"[/h] because when I click on the link pops up party Forbidden

You do not have permission is access /360GamesPatcher/INSTALL/INSTALL.EXE on this server.

I would add that I have read the "introduce yourself in the introductory thread to gain the privilege is to so" and clicked the button "Thanks"

Regards

Back