360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Have you pressed the thanks button at the bottom of the first post? Or even read through the rest of the thread?

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

You will not be able to thank someone until you make your first post. Try introducing yourself first.

Thanks for the opportunity to check this out! Does anyone have any documentation or a manual for this? It seems intuituve, but I'd rather make certain I'm going about this correctly. Thanks!

You have to clik thanks on the first post, then under the symbol for "download" is the word HERE, click on it and you will get it

Thank you! I did it and I intalled it and I tried to change the wave of "Assassin's cred - Revelations" to wave 6 but when I try to burn the game, it fails. I missed 2 DVDs already! Do you know why? Is it because the original wave is unknowed?
I am a real noob on that! I am trying to understand all this about waves and firmware! I dont know even my firmware or my dashboard!

With the newer games such as Assassins creed Revelations you will need a ihas burner and a later version of imgburn to get the games to work. You cannot patch the games anymore with older waves as the disc size has changed. Lite-On ihas drives are now becoming harder to find as they have stopped making them. If you can get one you will need the firmware flashing on it with c4evas special firmware to allow overburn of the discs as the games are too big to fit on a standard DVD9.

Since you all are here using this patcher i take it none of you are playing online as this WILL get you banned.

Now thats out of the way, once you have the latest firmware for your dvd drive there is NO need to wave patch ANY iso as the firmware is waveless and will boot the game regardless.
Getting the latest firmware is highly recommended, the latest firmware will still play your old burns.

If you are playing offline there is no need to buy an iHas burner, you can just truncate the burn with imgburn. You burn as you always has done, imgburn will then tell you the file is too big do you wish to truncate? Yes you do. Verbatim DVD+R DL are the only recommended discs for burning so if you have any problems burning with something else thats your own problem.

Again, wave patching and truncating WILL GET YOU BANNED, please update your firmware.
You can also inject topology data to enable XGD3 games to be played on LT2.0 but thats just an annoyance and i wont post it. Goolge is your friend their.

Thank you Axxxo. Really useful! I updated my firmware already (I think the latest one) Now I ll buy some verbatim and try to burn again!

Hey, I burned a verbatim dvd truncate and I updated the firmware but when I try to play it, the xbox says "play DVD" and then start the video menu. Dou you know what is missing? Regards

I would suggest you double check the firmware you used and flash the firmware to the DVD drive again.do any other back ups work ?

All games from 2010 and someones from 2011 works with the original wave (usualy 6) but they are not truncate. This Assassin's Credd from 2012 I have changed the wave to 6 and I burned a DVD truncate, so I' m not sure if the problem is about the wave changed or the DVD truncate. Can you advise a firmware to put on my xbox? Like a link to download or something on the forum about?

All games from 2010 and someones from 2011 works with the original wave (usualy 6) but they are not truncate. This Assassin's Credd from 2012 I have changed the wave to 6 and I burned a DVD truncate, so I' m not sure if the problem is about the wave changed or the DVD truncate. Can you advise a firmware to put on my xbox? Like a link to download or something on the forum about?

Look HERE

Which is the best Wave?

The original wave is the best wave to use, update your firmware...

Back