4K, Cube or ZFormula

Ferdy9

Hey guys, looking for an upgrade on my old firestick. I’m not sure whether to go for a 4K firestick, the FireTv Cube or go all out for a ZFormula box. Any recommendations?

it’s only gonna be used for one thing really so don’t need anything super duper

Hey guys, looking for an upgrade on my old firestick. I’m not sure whether to go for a 4K firestick, the FireTv Cube or go all out for a ZFormula box. Any recommendations?

it’s only gonna be used for one thing really so don’t need anything super duper
I have the cube and the 4K fire stick the cube is 16 gig as the 4K fire stick is 8 gig but I can't see much difference anywhere else if you can get a cubed at £69 what I paid I would go for the cube but I wouldn't pay £109 that's just my opinion

I also got a Cube when it was on sale at £59 plus traded in a used old 1st gen firestick so got £2.99 plus 20% of the cube so a steal at that price...wait for sale cant go wrong with cube if IPTV only use plus apps.

I would go with z8 over a cube but each to there own plus also depends on your budget.
The 4k firesticks are decent on WiFi but if wanting hardwired I would choose a z8 expensive then the cube but beats it hands down performance and spec wise imo

Formuler boxes are very ordinary hardware wise but have a highly rated iptv app. You'll need a provider who supports this app, not all do.

Fire Stick/Cube will play Netflix, Prime etc in fhd and can handle any android iptv app, vpn etc. Remotes are a bit basic imo.

Unless you have connection/signal issues with your current FS you can ignore the WiFi/Wired debate.

Basically, get a Nvidia Shield. It upscales.

The 4K firestick for me is good enough for the average user, there are some guides on YouTube how to block updates and free up memory/ram, search for techdoctoruk

Generally speaking for iptv and for other apps fire stick 4k is great especially when you get it when it's on offer. Good hardware/specs for price.

My mate has that and new google chrome cast and really rates the latter and prefers it. He says its fast and smooth performance wise even though slightly more than 4k fire stick. But bonus has proper Google play app store I believe.

Generally speaking for iptv and for other apps fire stick 4k is great especially when you get it when it's on offer. Good hardware/specs for price.

My mate has that and new google chrome cast and really rates the latter and prefers it. He says its fast and smooth performance wise even though slightly more than 4k fire stick. But bonus has proper Google play app store I believe.
Chrome cast does have Propper playstore on it

Back