4K UHD Content

You can but you need something else to compare. E.g if I watch a stream on the sheild and the same one on my buzz stick you will notice a difference.

Fair point

But from my own experience I have not been able to tell a different with a 4k and 1080p film.

If quality is good thats all I care about. Not bothered if its not 4k, 8k, 12k or whatever

I thought you had the original 1st gen firestick. You won't be able to watch 4k on that.

I thought you had the original 1st gen firestick. You won't be able to watch 4k on that.

I aint got 4k TV. I have seen what a 4k film looks like at my cousins and honestly no difference to my Full HD TV.

Thats just me though.

Just think all these types of technology that is being pushed out is overboard and not really needed and 4k still isnt used by the masses still.

I aint got 4k TV. I have seen what a 4k film looks like at my cousins and honestly no difference to my Full HD TV.

Thats just me though.

Just think all these types of technology that is being pushed out is overboard and not really needed and 4k still isnt used by the masses still.
Quite true not many 4k tv channels I don't think.

Fair point

But from my own experience I have not been able to tell a different with a 4k and 1080p film.

If quality is good thats all I care about. Not bothered if its not 4k, 8k, 12k or whatever

That's true. But it entirely depends on the source.
I've seen loads of UHD stuff since 2017 and i'd agree, most the time you cannot tell the difference.

But if it's good quality stuff then it looks exceptional, even on IPTV

That's true. But it entirely depends on the source.
I've seen loads of UHD stuff since 2017 and i'd agree, most the time you cannot tell the difference.

But if it's good quality stuff then it looks exceptional, even on IPTV
I watch a lot of football and f1 in uhd you can tell difference especially with a good setup

Back