4K UHD Content

All providers I have tested and the two I currently use always show skysports in HD 25ps stereo...however there is one that I purchased as a gamble for £5 ..:) he has a skysport stream showing as 50ps and in 5.1 sound....you most definitely can tell diff in pic and sound...I take it there are providers who show all UK channels in this format??

Wasn't thinking that.

Seen nature docs like blue planet and planet earth in untouched blu Ray quality and WOW.

So if they were in 4k could see them potentially being even more stunning visually.
Make you mind up you said literally a couple of posts ago you can't tell the difference between 1080 and 4k.

Make you mind up you said literally a couple of posts ago you can't tell the difference between 1080 and 4k.

Few 4k films have said previously yes I couldn't see a difference. Ready player one only I could say seemed much different than normal 1080p.

I am happy with normal blu Ray quality and go for untouched quality on certain content.

So maybe should have been more clear previously.

Few 4k films have said previously yes I couldn't see a difference. Ready player one only I could say seemed much different than normal 1080p.

I am happy with normal blu Ray quality and go for untouched quality on certain content.

So maybe should have been more clear previously.
If you don't have 4k device and TV you won't see the full 4k aspects of movies ect

Not disputing that and have no intention of getting a 4k device or TV personally.

Just stating my own experience from 4k films seen over last few years at mates and cousin houses and for most part wasn't blown away apart from the one film.

Untouched normal blu rays suffice for me.

Everyone has their own tastes tbh

Not disputing that and have no intention of getting a 4k device or TV personally.

Just stating my own experience from 4k films seen over last few years at mates and cousin houses and for most part wasn't blown away apart from the one film.

Untouched normal blu rays suffice for me.

Everyone has their own tastes tbh
Not sure if you can actually give a true account without actually owning the devices in question.

Yeah sure will but no Iptv provider anywhere will have 4k ever and it will look better on the correct tv and device but not 4k vod won’t either be true 4k it won’t play on a none 4k device but this is down to the device why it will only play the sound

Yeah agree you can notice difference but won’t be true 4k as streaming loses this I’ve got both uhd live and vod from my provider and is good quality but never fully Uhd but better quality than most providers! You find good service with direct streams will be just as good if not better than some pretending to have uhd as if restreaming them it will be no better than a provider with direct FHD

Well chaps it’s been a while but I can confirm I have 4K bt and sky sports running in UHD on my 4K fire stick and I am amazed it incredible! I am hardwired in via an Ethernet adapter so no buffering!

Well chaps it’s been a while but I can confirm I have 4K bt and sky sports running in UHD on my 4K fire stick and I am amazed it incredible! I am hardwired in via an Ethernet adapter so no buffering!
Are you talking about 4K strrams?

You cant actaully get real 4K on IPTV because of bandwidth required.

Just not feasible.

Are you talking about 4K strrams?

You cant actaully get real 4K on IPTV because of bandwidth required.

Just not feasible.
You can on a few channels. But not many I have it on eurosport and one of my supplier's is testing on one super sport channel.

I think 4k will come on quite a few channels and supplier's will offer it as a premium service.

I think 4k will come on quite a few channels and supplier's will offer it as a premium service.
Think Alot don't bother with 4k content as not every device supports 4k so just imagine ballache of trying to explain its your device that can't handle it upgrade your device......... But I like my 2nd gen stick ect ect

Back