6 Months Unlimited access to KeepSolid VPN with code

That’s extreme paranoia. No one knows the team who builds cars, phones, TVs etc and their background. It doesn’t mean they’re selling your data to anyone that asks 😂

That’s extreme paranoia. No one knows the team who builds cars, phones, TVs etc and their background. It doesn’t mean they’re selling your data to anyone that asks 😂
You don't purchase cars, phones or TVs with privacy in mind. Privacy is the only selling point of a VPN, it should be the first thing you think of.

Can I ask why you don't trust your ISP with your data? Is that not paranoia?

Edit: Also, your phone TV and (if you have a modern) Car are selling your data.

A phone would be one of the main privacy concerns considering they harvest and store data.

Not trusting ISPs is probably being a bit paranoid but it’s not because I don’t know who the technical team behind the ISP is or the background of the people who work for the ISP.

A phone would be one of the main privacy concerns considering they harvest and store data.

Not trusting ISPs is probably being a bit paranoid but it’s not because I don’t know who the technical team behind the ISP is or the background of the people who work for the ISP.
My basic point is you are always having to trust someone with your data. If you want to buy a VPN for privacy, do not purchase based on price or whatever the latest offer is. Buy a VPN that is focussed on privacy in a country without strict spying laws.

A cheaper price will also mean lower performance. There's no point paying for superfast broadband if the VPN is only capable of half the speed.

If you are just using it for football/netflix to change location, that's fine, just disconnect when you are finished.

Still nothing about giving your data to companies. In the Ts & Cs it states they will share what information they store it with authorities when requested. Being cheap or free also has no bearing on that as IP Vanish has been forced to hand over information and force to keep logs on individuals by the FBI and they are one of the highest rated for privacy and keeping no logs.

Id rather use a vpn than have organisations like the food standards agency being able to access my last 12 months browsing data as they can with any UK ISP under the Snoopers Charter.

Still nothing about giving your data to companies. In the Ts & Cs it states they will share what information they store it with authorities when requested. Being cheap or free also has no bearing on that as IP Vanish has been forced to hand over information and force to keep logs on individuals by the FBI and they are one of the highest rated for privacy and keeping no logs.

Id rather use a vpn than have organisations like the food standards agency being able to access my last 12 months browsing data as they can with any UK ISP under the Snoopers Charter.
Ok, there is no evidence they sell data to other companies. Doesn't mean they don't, they have in the past, but they claim to not do it now. Those VPN's with higher ratings have external consultants audit their privacy policies, why have KeepSolid not done this?

You acknowledge that IP Vanish are better for privacy, doesn't that mean you also accept there are problems with KeepSolid's privacy?

If you read what I said, I recommended a VPN based in a country without these laws, you are making my point for me.

So what do we know about KeepSolid?

1. Their VPN software leaks your IP
2. The "office" is in New York (You say yourself this is a problem)
3. The staff are based in Ukraine (another jurisdiction to worry about)
4. They blocked Russian content at the start of the war (They get to decide what you see and what is blocked)
5. Users have received Cease & Desist notices for copyright infringement, while using KeepSolid and torrenting.
6. They are known to throttle traffic.

The main red flag is the fact they are free. They say it is a trial, but every 6 months they offer another 6 months, and you can even stack the codes. What business sense is this? How are they making money? It is expensive running "3000+ servers in 80+ locations", never mind the staffing cost. New York offices aren't cheap either.

"If you're not paying for the product, you are the product"

That's me done on the topic.

I said IP Vanish are rated one of the best for privacy. They are located offshore and still were forced to hand data over.

But nothing to say keepsolid sold any data. It’s just making stuff up and posting it putting people off for the wrong reasons.

If extras measures like DNS leak protection and IPv6 leak protection isn’t used in conjunction with a VPN then there’s a good chance you’re not very hidden and anonymous and likely to receive a cease and desist from their ISP which to send you that notice must be monitoring your traffic.

I said IP Vanish are rated one of the best for privacy. They are located offshore and still were forced to hand data over.

But nothing to say keepsolid sold any data. It’s just making stuff up and posting it putting people off for the wrong reasons.

If extras measures like DNS leak protection and IPv6 leak protection isn’t used in conjunction with a VPN then there’s a good chance you’re not very hidden and anonymous and likely to receive a cease and desist from their ISP which to send you that notice must be monitoring your traffic.
1. IP Vanish are based in the US, so you're making my point for me again - Use a VPN from a country with good privacy laws.
2. DNS Leak Protection and IPv6 leak are included in a decent VPN's software, they'll also have kill-switches to guarantee security.

Apart from being free, there is not a single good reason to recommend this VPN.

I could have been wrong about IPVanish’ location but the fact is there’s nothing to suggest keepsolid sell you data to 3rd party companies other than a few websites that hint it at but stop short of putting it in writing then recommending a different VPN with an affiliate link for you to buy it through

You'd need your own hosted VPN if you're worried about privacy. VPN unlimited is good enough to stop throttling and unlock geo location for services.

Tbh if your paranoid about data been sold ect just don’t use a vpn.
Bare in mind your data can be breached sold on black market for people to have your identity (data) at any time via Google iOS medical history the list is endless

Back